jg g36c slight problem

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just took delivery of my new jg g36c and its actually a nice bit of kit for the money. but for some reason seems to miss fire/feed when on semi auto. works fine on full auto any sudgestions?

right i have no idea, mine did that, first shot on semi, blocked 2nd shot fires 2 then it is fine after that, then it blocks up again, basically that was on the 29th January now it is working fine, either just because ours were/are new, or they were/are cold or something? i dont know my ideas why ours had/have this problem :)

Could be a few things:

Magazine not sitting quite right causing a slight misalignment with the feed tubes : wobble the mag while firing semi and see if it makes it better.

Gunk in the magazine (or chinese lube!): covers the bb in lube, which means that the hop does not grip it.

Could be gunk int he gearbox and on the air nozzle as well causing issues.

Could be the ammo type.

Basically put a 1000 rounds through it on full auto to wear it in a little and it should settle down, wear in a bit and you will be fine.

Hi

i to have had this issue on semi and i was wondering if it was just the magazinr.

I have massivley upgraded my jg and internaly it is a beast and i have an M4 so i got a magwel adaptor for an M4 resulting in constant missfeeds. So my question is would it be better to say get an ares of TM mag or wich could sort this or would the vheaper and more poorly made jg mags be the best bet?

Archived