Sniper rifle advice please??!

Alextheairsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Alex,

From what I gather from the lads on here, a sniper rifle is a constant project of upgrades and additions. The only thing that came to mind when I read your budget was this one - http://tinyurl.com/6bxmruo It's about £125 inc. Scope, mounts & bipod. Not a bad price but I'm guessing you get what you pay for. Some say it's a good rifle but it's not renowned for its accuracy!

Personally I think I'd try and save a little more for an L96 as they seem to be pretty rife for their reliability and upgrade possibilities.

Keep us posted on how you get on! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Tokyo marui VSR 10's are extremely good, id recommend saving up for one of them to be honest.

Well l96's seem to be inconsistent with bad QC, some peoples are.amazing and othera are terrible, a bit hit and miss really.

As above a.snipers rifle is a project that needs a lot ofmoney, to do it well, and a lot of care.

Not trying.to put you off, it is very rewarding however.

I'm our teams second marksman and occasional sniper, any quiestions? Feel free to ask

Marcus

Edit: where do you live, so we can recommend some good sites for you

• 2 years later...

With your budget I reckon you've got a good range of sniper rifles out there. Personally, I'd go for an L96, but I have next to no experience because I prefer to get in the action. Even so, the L96 seems to have a good reputation and you could get one with a scope and bipod within your budget.

• 2 weeks later...

With your budget I reckon you've got a good range of sniper rifles out there. Personally, I'd go for an L96, but I have next to no experience because I prefer to get in the action. Even so, the L96 seems to have a good reputation and you could get one with a scope and bipod within your budget.

its you again !! please read the date posted 2 years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived