... ney guy...

GhilleInTheMist
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

alright guys. im a new airsofter from fife. im not completely new to the sport as i have had a £40 m4 which i used to fool around with and that. i recently ordered my first real airsoft weapon which was a JG AK HYBRID from evike.com as they were the only people i found selling it at a decent price.

im 15 but i was brought into the sport when i was about 13 when i played paintball. i watched a video on youtube about how airsoft is better that paintball and well, they werent joking. thus, me instantly hooked.

im also looking for a team( as i work well in teams) and i like to be involved in the tactical aspect of things.

(anyone in fife or edinburgh)

***new guy*** :(

i ordered it a few weeks back but never got round to payin for the shipping.

initialy it was a christmas present which my dad payed for. and i am aware of the violent crime reduction act and the retaliation on RIFs.

when i oredered it i also payed for a 2-tone paint job to legalise it as i am not a member of anysite :D

eeww orange! lol but i probably won't be importing, just in case my money disappears into the hands of customs

Archived