14 posts in this topic

need either a shotgun or an smg as a side arm for my SVD

- which would be better

- any sugestions of which specific gun i should get

- where would i get the suggested gun from

please post any suggestions

cheers

Harley

Well tell us what you like the look of then we might suggest various brans or a place to buy. It's quite hard to just suggest any :P

Do you need it to be 2-toned etc?

no i dont need two tone i have UKARA membership and i liked the look of a mac 11 but i would like to know if something would particularly go well with the SVD

full russian loadout? find a russian pistol, i cant think of any at the moment sorry :(

well you could go for a scorpion or a mp5k

yeah, do russians use MP5k's? well i guess skorpian is good, TM make one i think, AEP and you can get round drum for it :lol: or you can look at some pics of the spetsnaz, but they really only use AK variants all the time lol

full russian loadout? find a russian pistol, i cant think of any at the moment sorry :(

the makarov! Only the most legendary russian pistol of all time! Not aware of any decent airsoft versions though :(

I myself use a WE 1911 and Frencie SAS shotgun and both have been very good so far. However not very Russian. AK74 U would be good but I personally would prefer something lighter as I woudn't want to be lugging it around with my sniper. If you want something with full auto go for a scorpion or MP5 K as already mentioned or a G18. You can pick up an electric version for £50 which is quite good or get one of the much better GBB versions. You could even get a tactical carbine kit for it which look very cool.

Hope this helped :)

the scorpion would be really cool

the scorpion cool looking but not great at range. WE 1911 is well better !

the scorpion cool looking but not great at range.

isnt that what the svd is for?

Makarov PM

Tokarev-T33

Skorpion

GSH-18

VAG-73 (No puns intended!)

PSS

PSM

MP446

Korovin

Just from the top of my head.

need either a shotgun or an smg as a side arm for my SVD

- which would be better

- any sugestions of which specific gun i should get

- where would i get the suggested gun from

please post any suggestions

cheers

Harley

get a cz75 pistol mate its eastern block so should go with your load out its not that expensive either i use a mac11 as my side arm i can reckomend that too

Unless you are after a specific modern/cold war russian loadout then I would tell you to just get whatever pistol you want. Personally I think the any TM plastic-fantastic (or KWA pistol if you are on a budget) is the way to go. Reliable, accurate and with good range ;)

If you are trying to recreate a loadout, then go PMC/Modern Merc. Baseball cap, polo shirt, combat trousers and any weapons you like. Couldnt be flippin' easier :)