M4 Advice?

Junglespy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting a new M4/M16 and unsure where to start really. I feel like I've trawled through Zero One, Fire Support, Wolf Armouries and Airsoft Armoury countless times and just get myself more confused.

I've decided on the M4 because of it's looks, widespread use and, from what I've heard, it's ease of upgrading and modifying.

I've looked through a fair few websites and have decided that ideally I'd like one with RIS and without a battery case on the top rail. My budget is £300 but anything saved will be put to upgrades/modifications.

I'm not very good with manufacturers and am unsure who to look for and who to look past.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

check Zero one for the GR15 Raider, RIS and crane stock, and ask jack about the "Ease of upgrading and modifying" :lol: and you will have like £150-£200 spare :lol:

If you don't want the battery box on the front you have two options:

You can use a cranes stock where you can use nunchuck batteries or whatever there called but these are a tad annoying and you won't be able to use a massiv battery because of the shape of the stock. Although personally I prefer the look of the cranestock to the 2nd option as I think its more comftable and looks better.

Or... you could use a fixed stock like on the m16 . THis way you can use pretty much whatever you want and stick a battery in there with ease.

Archived