Can Anyone Write Guides/Reviews For My Website?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there... can anyone write the above mentioned for my website, Alex Gale will also be allowed to use them... as we just do that :P all things will be reviewed by me and Alex then will be (if good enough) added to mine and maybe his sites... you will be fully credited like this

This Document Was Written By: (your name or whatever you would like me to credit you by)

Any reports of this document appearing anywhere apart from this site and (ghostwolves.co.uk or my site... depending on were it is posted) will result in whatever action is deemed necessary.

please post below or send to me on [email protected]

lol yeah i thinks so, but Fate i might make a video about my G36, a good one, not a "It is £140, this is plastic this is plastic but this is metal" kind of review, a proper one, after i charge my cameras battery

Not a mod so I can't do this but if Dev or any of the mods could close the topic and move the posts to the otherone I think that would help, and not clog up the forum with the same topics! ;) If not don't worry

But like Fate said any reviews or guides would help as we can only write a few a month between the two fo us. There will also be some new videos, gun reviews... on both our sites and youtube. Also could you PM zak when your team is big enough for a match :D

im starting a team, you obviously don't remember the topic about team names do you? :lol:

:lol: sarni just you isn't it, to make a team like that, Mitchell it is Elite Recon Team :) if anyone is in Hertfordshire feel free to contact me for try outs or something :)

:lol: sarni just you isn't it, to make a team like that, Mitchell it is Elite Recon Team :) if anyone is in Hertfordshire feel free to contact me for try outs or something

What's the criteria "have u got a gun?" yes... "your in" :P

and the can you take your hits part...what we dont tell them is that i have a systema PTW on a 11.1v lipo and i have a 20000000000 round drum... dont ask how much it cost, im in debt and so is half on the country...

lol yeah i thinks so, but Fate i might make a video about my G36, a good one, not a "It is £140, this is plastic this is plastic but this is metal" kind of review, a proper one, after i charge my cameras battery

that batterys taking a halluva lot of time :P

I did a British team template as in like whats the differnce and how they orgenise there sections and ranks etc? Would tht be usefull?

urm can you find it? my websites getting boring

...maybe i should have said i cant be bothered to look for the charger, but i will now :)

Archived