Future Airsoft Guns

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

means your mate HAS TO GIVE you one. no money can swap hands

Ill just give him a couple of hundred for his birthday ;)

Ill just give him a couple of hundred for his birthday ;)

So you've just admitted you're going to exploit an illegal loophole on a public forum :rolleyes:

So you've just admitted you're going to exploit an illegal loophole on a public forum :rolleyes:

If I give him the money before hand would it still count as me buying it off him? Because technically he doesnt have the goods. Also I would hope the government / police are doing more important jobs than trying to find a 17 year old trying to get an airsoft gun to be use for a completly legal purpose . Its rediculous, you can own an airsoft gun but not buy one? Do they seriously expect people to give out arisoft guns?

If I give him the money before hand would it still count as me buying it off him? Because technically he doesnt have the goods. Also I would hope the government / police are doing more important jobs than trying to find a 17 year old trying to get an airsoft gun to be use for a completly legal purpose . Its rediculous, you can own an airsoft gun but not buy one? Do they seriously expect people to give out arisoft guns?

I must admit, I do find it a little odd that they allow that. Regardless, I was always taught to abide by the law!

Anyway, back on topic.

I want a GBB golden gun! :D

there is BlueGill, check red1 airsoft, GBB pistols lol 24k gold

there is BlueGill, check red1 airsoft, GBB pistols lol 24k gold

If I get a Pislot I will probably spray paint it gold :D

Theres no laws on the age you must be to own an airsoft gun rif or if. Also your 13 right? how do you get your guns? oh and my mate is 16 and he got his dad to buy him one from the local airsoft shop. I dont mind chancing it to be honest. Im not gona do anything illegal or stupid with it :P just go airsofting.

My dad has UKARA so he can purchase RIF's. Your mate can give you one as a gift but you can't pay him for it :)

*trying wildly to get this topic back into the safe, legal and on-topic area...*

The pistol from Halo:CE

Loved it. Looks suitably Sci-Fi, but at the same time, pretty plausible as a real-steel gun.

And the DMR from Halo:Reach

This has nothing to do with the fact that if I squint and look at it through fog, it looks slightly like an inverted SA80... (with some H&K gubbins)

Back to real-steal -

SIG-Sauer P229. ATM, theres only the KJW P229 Rail. It's ok (just picked one up) but, I'd much prefer the navy/non-rail version.

If it comes with polished chrome features, crimson-tra...screw it, someone just make a P229 like Casey's from Chuck! :lol: It looks just so good.

*cough*SA80&LSWprototypes*cough* What? Who said that? Yeah, I agree, the Enfield IW&LSW prototypes...

(For all you SA80 and Black Ops fanboys)

Archived