Future Airsoft Guns

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Whta real steel, film or game guns woudl you like to see adapted for airsoft? I would like to see and aa12, the real stteel is really versatile with the many choices of sheels. I think the assualt rifle from halo would be good too with the ammo counter and everything but it probably woudln't be very practical. :D

ive actually been thinkin bout that for quite some time now actually and tried searching for it.

Im a huge fan of halo so obviously wanting the halo guns would be really cool!

Battle Rifle and the sniper rifle would be the ones i want!

ive actually been thinkin bout that for quite some time now actually and tried searching for it.

Im a huge fan of halo so obviously wanting the halo guns would be really cool!

Battle Rifle and the sniper rifle would be the ones i want!

Wow, I would love a battle rifle or sniper from halo 2 :D

But I would also love to see these two british guns:

AW50

post-2280-1297374211_thumb.jpg

and the AS50

post-2280-1297374280_thumb.jpg

They both look awesome and plus, their british :D

I would love a lancer assault rifle from GOW you could also get the chainsaw with rubber blades, but a lee enfield is a must have.

The closest your going to the AW50 in airsof at the moment is the l96 I'm affraid. Maybe you could put a m82a1 (barrett 50cal) barrel and flashider on an L96 but I strongly doubt it would fit.

WARNING: General assembly required

:P

As soon as I get enough money and my m8 turns 18 and gets UKARA registered Im gona get a Well L96 :D

Isn't that a bit stupid, what with the law being the law? :rolleyes:

I'd love to see an airsoft version of the briefcase MP5K :lol: I imagine it wouldn't really fit into a woodland skirmish. More of a business meeting CQB :lol:

I just hope the powers that be decide to bring out some of the less mainstream guns in GBB form I mean the new G36 is very cool but I'd love to see a GBB AUG or L85. Proper licensed trademarks on the lower end guns would be nice. I've got a soft spot for the short magazine Lee Enfield too.

Isn't that a bit stupid, what with the law being the law? :rolleyes:

I'd love to see an airsoft version of the briefcase MP5K :lol: I imagine it wouldn't really fit into a woodland skirmish. More of a business meeting CQB :lol:

Just to import the gun it requires a UKARA registered player. Anyway even if I didnt get the two toned version (which I wont) I wouldnt really care because the laws are in place so that people cant rob places and go out in the street with RIF's and I'm not stupid enough to do either :)

• AF-UK Founding Member
Just to import the gun it requires a UKARA registered player. Anyway even if I didnt get the two toned version (which I wont) I wouldnt really care because the laws are in place so that people cant rob places and go out in the street with RIF's and I'm not stupid enough to do either :)

The laws are in place to be followed, and if you are under 18, money cannot exchange hands for an IF or a RIF. It's quite clear :)

The laws are in place to be followed, and if you are under 18, money cannot exchange hands for an IF or a RIF. It's quite clear :)

I know :( and I intend to follow them but I can own one at 17 right? but just not buy one?

• Supporters

From the UKARA website:

Q ~ if I am under 18 can I own an Airsoft gun and play airsoft.

A ~ There is no legal restriction to the ownership or use of an airsoft gun whether RiF or IF related to age you may not purchase a RiF or an IF if you are under the age of 18.

There is no restriction other than game site own rules and insurance cover as to the age of a player of Airsoft.

wasn't there a law about under 18's not aloud to use bolt action rifles? oh my friend is selling a Well/Warrior L96 if you can get it, you know, when you get UKARA-fied

wasn't there a law about under 18's not aloud to use bolt action rifles? oh my friend is selling a Well/Warrior L96 if you can get it, you know, when you get UKARA-fied

Under 18's not being abel to use bolt action rifles? Where did you get that from, or was this a previous law? :P Never heard of this..

umm well my friend, Albert, isn't aloud to use his bolt action rifle due to him being 13, oh wait i remember now! i think it was due to the gun being upgraded so it was classed as an air rifle or something, i have almost no idea lol

Thats prob becuase most bolt action rifles are over 400 FPS most site wont allow under 18s to use these 400+ FPS rifles becuase you need to have the disipline to obay the 30 odd meter MID that is slapped on you.... Its not agenst the law though!

Your m8 is selling a well /warrior l96? :D I cant be UKARA registered for another 7 months :( but cant I get anyone over 18 to buy an airsoft rifle? I will pay for it to be two toned if it is absolutly nessiccary. Anyway if you could ask him how much he wants and ill see how much I can save. Also is it new?

sorry mate, i think it is illegal, and he has sold it, sorry man :(

sorry mate, i think it is illegal, and he has sold it, sorry man :(

Ah dont worry man. My m8 should be UKARA registered in 3 months I think. He said he'd import the gun(s) for me that I wanted :D Thats unless I can find a Well L96 in england (Im pretty sure you dont need to be a member of an airsoft field or UKARA registered to order guns from within the UK right? just over 18 like my local shop)

NO you can't get guns off your mate even if he is UKARa'd it would essentially be back room sale. Its illiegal. Many people I know have been confused by the same rules but unffortunately your going to have to wait untill your over 18 to get a RIF. Theres no other way around it. The only way you could get one is if your mum or dad became UKARA members and even then the guns woud be theres in law but you would be able to use them.

NO you can't get guns off your mate even if he is UKARa'd it would essentially be back room sale. Its illiegal. Many people I know have been confused by the same rules but unffortunately your going to have to wait untill your over 18 to get a RIF. Theres no other way around it. The only way you could get one is if your mum or dad became UKARA members and even then the guns woud be theres in law but you would be able to use them.

Theres no laws on the age you must be to own an airsoft gun rif or if. Also your 13 right? how do you get your guns? oh and my mate is 16 and he got his dad to buy him one from the local airsoft shop. I dont mind chancing it to be honest. Im not gona do anything illegal or stupid with it :P just go airsofting.

Archived