Can Someone Write A Support Gunner Guide For My Website?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

im looking for any support gunner guide for mine and possibly Alex's website, it needs to be at least 1 page long, and pictures would be appreciated...

in the meantime im gonna throw one together incase no-one makes me one, then i will post here and you can tell me what you think...

hi there,

im looking for any support gunner guide for mine and possibly Alex's website, it needs to be at least 1 page long, and pictures would be appreciated...

in the meantime im gonna throw one together incase no-one makes me one, then i will post here and you can tell me what you think...

Heya man, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM, my inbox wasn't working propelly.

I'll be more than happy to write a light-support guide for you guys :)

Well, my knowledge comes from Light support weapons.

Support meaning they're pretty flexible.

Too light to be a real SSW/SAW/LMG/GPMG etc - but able to give out a lot of fire compared to most AEGs

But, barrel allows for long range accurate fire (even in airsoft, even with me :lol: )

So if someone wants to do 'proper' LMG type support weapons, I'll be more than happy to do an LSW guide.

Fair enough if hubert could focus on the what its like to be a support gunner and what support gun to go for then I could look into how to use a support gunner ina team and the tactical side of things considering Im a team leader and have a support gunner in the group (not trying to sound cocky or anything lol) :lol:

Nah its ok man.

I'm technically an overall team leader.

In practice, I'm just the leader of the fire support section.

I'll be more than happy to detail what to do, what not to do, how the team can help the gunner (i.e. by not leaving them all alone to defend a base, without giving them a radio...)

You may need to find another gunner (say an M249 or M60) to get a view of what SAW gunners do/operate. As I said, LSW don't = SAWs

• Supporters
yeah my mate has one, his our support gunner. He fires it for so long on full auto the gun woudln't stop firing even when he wasn't pulling the trigger, so he had to get it fixed :lol:

:rolleyes: must of pulling that trigger so hard for it to get stuck!

Alex, I'm on leave from Monday to Friday, I should have my bit on LSWs ready for Tuesday

Edit:

Alex and Mitchell, I'm on leave from Monday to Friday, I should have my bit on LSWs ready for Tuesday

:P

only kiddin i understand that alex needs to contact his support gunner first :P

Archived