Ess v12 advancer problem?!

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, bought some ess v12 second hand for when I use my sniper RIFLE. Now, here's the problem.

There is an unsafe gap in which a BB CAN get through, therefore unsafe, the gap is located at the nose, the skin below the eyes.

Anyone else got the problem, and know a fix. Only solution I have come up with is to do some modding with the lower mesh guard so it is one with the goggles and the mesh actually covers the gap.

Thanks

• Supporters

if they don't fit your face get different goggles.

Of course, that's only if there's a direct line a BB could take from the outside world to your eyeball, the goggles not being hermetically sealed around your face and nose is nothing unusual!

if they don't fit your face get different goggles.

Of course, that's only if there's a direct line a BB could take from the outside world to your eyeball, the goggles not being hermetically sealed around your face and nose is nothing unusual!

I didn't buy them for them not to fit... But yes.

Otherwise I'll use my large goggle things. I'll have to figure it out.

This is a face problem, not a goggle one- not all eye protection will fit all faces

Ok, but I still didn't buy them to not fit.. Wether it be the face, or goggles..

I'll have a look tonight, and see the gap, and see if the lower mesh guard can fit in the gap.

Guest PT247

Glue in a piece of foam to fill the hole then add something hard on top to stop a BB puncturing the foam.

Glue in a piece of foam to fill the hole then add something hard on top to stop a BB puncturing the foam.

Yeah, nice idea, will probably do this, as I don't think the lower mesh mod will work (probably will, but takes longer)

Thanks.

Archived