Classic Army and ICS Quality?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there, im looking at guns and ive came across a few classic army guns... now i hear very bad reviews about them, are they realy this useless?????

are ICS guns good quality?

thanks, mitchell

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'd say both are reliable brands.

You will always have those who have an opinion on one and someone else will contradict it, it's just down to personal experience and preference. I'd happily buy a product from either brand.

Merged the threads btw because they are so similar.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I don't :P at the moment.

My previous post is my opinion from my experience of what I have used, what others I know have had, reading reviews and the forums. CA's are quite popular within the mod team but I'm neutral between the two. An Ares G36 is on the to buy list for the summer but there is no point in me having anything at the moment as I'm not in a position to be playing.

I've not skirmished with my CA M15A4 Tac Carbine but it has a fantastic build quality. It's pretty accurate and consistent with .20g's too. What have you read elsewhere about the quality being inferior?

spoke to a guy this weeeknd whose CA m15a4 had just stripped the piston for the second time, but may be down to the player

Got two ICS's here at the moment, a m4 para thingy and a l86 LSW and both a rock solid and had lots and lots of rounds through them so far.

Archived