Paranormal...

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there, im wondering has anyone here had any paranormal experiences? dont be scared to tell... i have a couple of stupid ones myself, it doesnt have to be that convincing, i'e just seeing a shadow in the corner of your room etc.

so heres my storys:

1. in my first house, i used to llok out of my bedroom window and everyday, close to bed time (around 6ish, i was 4-5 years old) and in the same spot i used to see several orbs floating in the air... and because of my age then, i had no idea ghost orbs even existed...

2. in my current house, when i used to sleep in a different room, i used to spllep above the stairs (they run under my room at the time) there is a boxy thing, above the stairs, probably for structural reasons, and it used to have a small crack in it, were i used to see some sort of blur coming out of it (kinda like the blur above very hot stuff (lol) it was probably nothing, just me being paranoid...

secondly i would like to know how you deal with it, if you deal with them, i tend to say these prayers (i am a christian)

1. if for any reason i think anything may want to communicate i would say this: I invite those spirits who are only for my highest good. Any spirits who come through who are NOT for my highest good are to be absorbed into the white light of protection, harming none.

2. if ever i get paranoid, i say this: Our Father who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

it all sounds like im very weird, but id rather be safe than sorry, i cant say they dont exist cus i cant prove it...

Haha dude we had a wierd one the other day dunno if its paranormal but it sure scared the hell out of us haha, was sat in our lounge and my step mum told my little sister (shes 3) its bed time for her, so she runs over to this chair we have in the corner of the room and says "Night Dadda Terry", Shes 3 and my grandad has been dead for bout 10 years. She never knew him, what he looked like or even his name... 0.o

R.I.P

Here's one for you.

I was wearing a necklace that I bought several years ago when I went to the park with my mates. They took the mick, and I took it off and put it in my pocket. When I was just coming up to my house, I dipped into my pocket, no necklace! I frantically searched my others, no necklace. I was too far away to go back. The school week started and ended without me going back to the park. I was looking for my key on Saturday, and guess what I found? My necklace coiled up on my shelf.

do you live alone? im thinking that if you may of had the necklace in your poocket and didnt notice... and your perents or partner removed it when they put it in the wash...

do you live alone? im thinking that if you may of had the necklace in your poocket and didnt notice... and your perents or partner removed it when they put it in the wash...

I went out with it, and checked my pockets on the way back and lost it. Poof. There it is.

this is a true story

when i was about 10 years old the crypt at York minster had only been open to public for about 6 weeks and at that time there was only 1 entrance or exit. i ran ahead of my mum and Gran, and (where the wishing well is) i was talking to this monk. and when my mum walked around she asked me who i was talking to and i said this monk, and after looking around this crypt there was no one else there, after asking the staff if any one else had been down we were the first down that day but they had reports that a monk had been seen by others down there.

another one

my mum ( a nurse) used to work at Ferham house nursing home (which used to be a home, a doctors in the 1900s and a mortuary which closed in the 1970s and reopened t be a nursing home in circa 1988) the top floor is reported to be haunted and people regularly see nuns walking through doors and walking through the tunnels (which were escape tunnels and patient transport tunnels in both wars (ww1 and ww2) (this would make a brilliant airsoft site as it has a massive hospital on the back now and has over 250 rooms on 2 floors in 5 buildings) (was on market few years ago for £1.2mil)

when at Thackeray medical museum (which used to be a hospital and now a museum for all old nursing stuff) me my mum and Gran were eating sandwiches when i saw a nurse in old black uniform and on inquiring (spelling mistake i think) she is regularly spotted walking what then was her ward and she died of cancer in around 1964

All real storys and if you dont believe me shove off.

awesome stuff, i dont seem to have had any stories tbh and sarni, how was your eggs?

what about that ghost that haunts noobie airsofters who don't ware their eye protection? Oh sorry their called BB's! :P

No stories myself but apparently my mum had this werd shadow thing that visited her in my aunties house and my aunt had the same thing too on the same night. They both felt really wierd the next day. Paranormal activity or a very good burglur? :lol:

sarni, may casper haunt you until the day you are going to die, then may he kill you in a more painful way :P

but seriously, scrambled eggs? keep dreaming

not very friendly? <_<

I've got a few stories from working for GNER (if anyone here remembers the first de nationalized East Coast mainline train firm) mainly based around various stations.

Most of the "Paranormal" activity and the historical evidence behind the apparitions were some thing I experienced and on querying colleauges find its something others have had.

One that you lot on here may find interesting is a location beneath Wakefield Westgate Station, a 1960's building built on top of the original, close by HMP Wakefield, the entire structure is built on a series of arches, that run under the track bed at one point.

I'm busy inspecting the concrete slab of the station platforms from these galleries prior to having some ticket machines installed, alone with both a million candle power spotlight and a 2 D-cell mag light for general illumination.

I come to the crossing gallery (that runs under the tracks) when I suddenly feel a cold breeze from my left, where I find an unmarked chamber (now marked on the station basement plans) beneath the track bed, something I later find to be the condemned cell from the 19th century, when the railway used to transport convicts to various prisons.

The finding of another room not marked (or rooms larger) is par for the course, but during the measure of the chamber seeing what appeared to be a man walking to a set of gallows, which disappeared when I turned on the million candle power spot is a little freaky.

If people want more of the strange stories I'll put them up, but some I've managed to think through and debunk.

:lol: Alex dude, just like you isn't it? and Counting Count, amazing story, i would love to hear more, but if no one else wants to, then dont bother :)

yeah i am not this sort of guy, but i am really interested in a few of these stories :)

• 3 weeks later...

when i was 6 living at my 1st house with my mum(mum and dad split up)so i was walking down the stairs got to the bottom and i felt a coat hanger hit my back.i thought that it fell down the stairs as my mum was downstairs.

House 2

At my dads house.i was 10 by then.on many occasions we heard boxes been dragged in the attic children running and laughing on the corrider.bearing in mund the house was 400 years old.

House 3.i was 13.at my mums new house.and we were sitting down eating dinner when a full bottle of juice flys across the kitchen.another time in that house.when i was half asleep when the bed started shaking.

no i dont pick the right ones.but i dont know if its following me,beacause i slept over at my mates the other day when i went toilet and heard really heavy breathing behind,so i ran out the toilet and told my mate and he heard it 2 hours earlier.then we were hungry (midnight feast like little kids)we went downstairs made two smoothies with ice cream and went to fetch the ice cream from the shed when the light outside started flickering so we ran inside made the protien shakes and went up stairs.got half way upstairs when the blender went off.we went downstairs and it was unplugged :s

Archived