HI GUYS

Niteterror
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all im new here and to air soft however before i start i want to get an idea of what i need.

ive bin playing alot of paint ball style games and also do a fair bit of marksman shooting and pretty much know i want a -sniper rifle- and some camo gear.

lately a friend of mine metioned to start with two tone manufacture for guns. Are these any good?

im after a decent sniper at around £100 any ideas

Thank you for any replies

Welcome...

Not to sound rude but DON'T GET A SNIPER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! please, stop before it is too late, i stopped, i went for a GR16, never acctually got it though :lol: but if you need a vest to hold STANAG mags, i got a vest for sale :)

• Supporters

first off, welcome to the forums, and indeed, the sport :D

secondly, I would read this

and you won't get a decent sniper rifle for £100

they start at about £150 for something that will put rounds to mid-distance with around £500 on that for something that will hit a target at any considerable distance more than an AEG

So its safe to say snipers arnt the best thing to go for a beginner.ok i understand i just thought because ive bin in some markship shooting stuff it would be fun :) ok well id be interrsted in grabing a g3 plain style or m16 i suppose any ideas?

also on another note does anyone no how me an 2 mates can get involved in some games?

Archived