Airsofting in West Midlands area?

T0mm
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey I was wondering if there are any sites in the West Midlands area? If so, could anyone point me in the right direction of where they are and how often airsoft is plated etc.

Thanks,

Tom

Hey I was wondering if there are any sites in the West Midlands area? If so, could anyone point me in the right direction of where they are and how often airsoft is plated etc.

Thanks,

Tom

http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com/venues/the-asylum/

Try this..... btw where in the mids you from?

yeah my mates been, i havent as of yet as im just starting back up, so once i have got my gear togeather we will be going.

ahh your not to far from us in telford, we will be looking to start a team at some point, good to know there are more 'softers' in locality

Sounds good :D

I was looking and they have a site called "Anzio Camp". It's in staffordshire, that's probably closer tbh. Tempted to go to atleast one of them when its on next. Only thing that puts me off is lugging my G3 inside the buildings >.>

.... get anoher gun?

that or just lump it?

ive got a g36 so thats not 3 bad for cqb, tho im looking to get a mp5k or p90... not sure yet.

either or ill let you know when we next go and see if you fancey it.

Hi mate, Im also from the Walsall area, the closest site is Hilton Park, back of the M6 Services but easily accessable from Cannock or through Bloxwich (depending where you live) its a good woodland site, normally get lots of players of all different experience so everyone is welcome!! Phil who runs this site has also started hosting games at the Cosford paintball site which is a great woodland site and only a few minutes down M54!!

Hi mate, Im also from the Walsall area, the closest site is Hilton Park, back of the M6 Services but easily accessable from Cannock or through Bloxwich (depending where you live) its a good woodland site, normally get lots of players of all different experience so everyone is welcome!! Phil who runs this site has also started hosting games at the Cosford paintball site which is a great woodland site and only a few minutes down M54!!

Cheers for that mate. I pretty much live in Bloxwich :D . Is there any contact details for the site you could give me? Also how often are the games played there :)

Basically go through Essington, turn right and your there! I havnt got any contact details to hand but the games are held the last sunday every month at hilton park and its ran by Phil at Jdairsoft, they have a shop in Cannock!

Archived