airsoft promotion vids

jakmoon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It started of when we used to run a small private airsoft club, we had around 15 people who would conlme once a month to some woodland we where permited to use, after a while we thought it would be a great idea to try set up a real club in our local area (Telford) as there wasnt much to do.

So we had set up and meeting with the consil to dicuss a few ideas, tell them what our plans where and to ask how to apporach getting funding, the ling and short of it is we decided it would look to to have a short vid to show people what airsofting is..... so here are two vids we made.

Airsofting vid:

(the one we showed them...... yeah i know its not great, so go easy)

Out takes vid:

oh yeah my bad i posted that whilest on my phone, and haha had a good laugh at both vids the other day..... at least we had a good idea in mind :)

i forgot there was a music on the out takes... much better without, either or hope you enjoyed watching (laughing)

this was around 5 years ago dude, it was kemberton, neer shifnal... in telford (westmids)

but we dont used these woods anymore, should be doing to a proper site soon tho in kiddy.

Archived