CQB Gun

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

i love spending my time figuring out how to spend my money on things that i dont necesseraly need... im switching from woodland to urban (Ambush Adventures to The Mall) soon, and im looking for 1. a medium lengh gun for all situations, im willing to spend upto £200 pound on that or 2. a small smg (electric) that i can carry on a sling for when i go up close and personnal, im willing to spend £150 on that or 3. anyone now any good airsoft gunsmiths in reading or south of reading that could put a smaller outer/inner barrels in without invalidating my warranty...?

all guns must be two tone or come from a site that will do two tone for a fee.

do not include 2 toning fee iin the price i.e if the two toning cost £15 and the gun cost £200 just give me the link as in i have ukara. i'll fork out the rest :P

thanks,

mitchell

i will swap my gun for yours, lol im joking

umm look around for the GR15 raider, i was gonna get it, it is on Zero one, 2 tone is free and since you have a GR16 you should know how most of it works

:)

Fate get your bum on the chat room it is really boring!!

If your looking for something in between try a M4 CQB and stick a extended tightbore with a snazzy silencer then if you find it to long when in your CQB envioment you can swap barrels over and stick the standered flash hider back on

i would know :) hehe, just make sure you don't do what i did, lol ON THE HOP UP TURN THE RIGHT LITTLE WHEEL!!

Archived