New to site and airsoft

Dan_uk86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone!

My name is Dan, I have been a big fan of airsoft for many years now but have only just recently stummbled on actually getting my own gun which is a m805A. Not the best in the world but so far im really impressed with it. (note i will say the same thing when i try other weapons :) ) i dont like the short barrel so i have added a custom silencer to it which realistically does nothing for performance but looks a hell of alot better (other than being two tone which isnt to bad i guess) pics can be uploaded if requested!

I came across this forum mostly to meet and greet others who were also interested in this fantastic sport because none of my friends really know much about it!

and ofcourse any advice.

over the years i have owned a few spring guns which i bought from local shops untill the new law came out the shop had closed. the m83b2 was my first AEG rifle but thankfully it had broke, sent it back and bought a m805A. I do have a SM6 on the way as i do like the look of it and have heard there ok for a starter gun. but personally id just like to pretend im laying there sniping :D (where i would more than likely FAIL!)

Anyway, to finish up (im sure you all have other things to do... people to shoot :) )

Im from the UK in the north east near middlesbrough and would absolutely love to check out a skirmish only i have no idea if any are based near me so any advice on that would be grately appreciated!

I will end it here and i would just like to say a big thank you for taking the time to read this

Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't bother with the SM6. The cocking handle broke the first time I used my mates, and he'd never shot the thing.

As far as the M805a goes... Don't bother with JBBG as they sell unskirmishable crap that they claim is the best gun ever using that bafoon of a man in the videos.

Good luck! Happy plinking!

I have to say, i bought a fake acog sight from JBBG which im sure said was a red dot and adjustable. being a noobie and in my own mind it would look pretty cool on the m805A (which in a way it does) the sight does work it is a small cross red dot NONE adjustable. i paid 16 pound for it including delivery! absolute rip off but thats my mistake which i wont be making again :)

i should of bought a simple red dot scope for around the same price but something else to aim for in the future.

other than the sight ive bought my guns from elsewhere (cheaperbbguns for m805A) and some other site for SM6. when it arrives ill deffinately check out the cocking handle so thanks for the heads up. but knowing me ill work something out to mod it like i have done with the custom silencer i made for m805A which i have improved since my first post (pics available if requested)

Anyway big thanks for the warm welcome! :)

• 1 year later...
I have to say, i bought a fake acog sight from JBBG which im sure said was a red dot and adjustable. being a noobie and in my own mind it would look pretty cool on the m805A (which in a way it does) the sight does work it is a small cross red dot NONE adjustable. i paid 16 pound for it including delivery! absolute rip off but thats my mistake which i wont be making again :)

i should of bought a simple red dot scope for around the same price but something else to aim for in the future.

other than the sight ive bought my guns from elsewhere (cheaperbbguns for m805A) and some other site for SM6. when it arrives ill deffinately check out the cocking handle so thanks for the heads up. but knowing me ill work something out to mod it like i have done with the custom silencer i made for m805A which i have improved since my first post (pics available if requested)

Anyway big thanks for the warm welcome! :)

hi what silencer did you get to od cause im trying to find a silencer that will work on my m805a???

Archived