Army of two

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so guys i have seen This and i was wondering what your thought on it were, i want something that is basic, but cool and kick Arse, this mask looks the part, just thinking, i wear glasses and they sometimes fog up when i am wearing my mask...anyway to get around it? lol and what are shipping costs like from this place?? Free?

thanks

-Zakaria

so you would recommend i get it as soon as i have the money? i want to know, because then i dont need to spend any money on anything and i can just save up i think i have a tenner already...

• Supporters

Zak you wear prescription glasses?

Im in the same boat as you, you will find that no matter what you use the lenses of your glasses is what fogs up!

for me contact lenses weren't an option because my eyes are a different shape to normal (Ruby shaped rather than football shaped or the other way around)

Anyway im looking at getting direct Glaze poly carbon lenses which cost about £100 it basically makes the glasses my prescription so i can see and dont get my eyes shot out :P

oh like shooting glasses but you "built in" prescription, sounds cool i might think about contacts, but i dont like the fact i have to clean and take em out and faff about all day with 'em, my mum uses them, i mean my eyes get worse and worse, chairsofting ain't helping...

i will ask my mum about them, like how easy it is to...blink? :lol:

lol ok, night lads, another successful day of chairsofting :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I got me a multi cam one from sykes masks. Seems decent quality and nice to wear. At £40 its kind of in the middle in terms of price.

yeah if i ever have the money then i will get a cactus hobbies, but first im buying a lovely KWA M1911A1 PTP :) and i ordered a half mesh mask like you use alex, and i have goggles :)

yeah i dunno if i should swap my standard rail for a G36 built in scope carry handle thing, help meeee, like are scopes useful? and what if it runs out of battery?

i found out he swapped/bought it already so he has no need for my rail :( lol

As much as i go off topic, this is my army of two thread...now anyone got any opinions on the masks?

urm, not to keen on that one, check this out http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/he...mask-green.html or http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-steel-mesh-d...mask-black.html theres several others but i cant be bothered to list them... just look at the mask section of ehobby, im looking at buying one myself they work out around £14-15 each

Archived