Well MB4411 Video Review and Test

HERO
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! Shout out from all the way over here in the USA! Here is a short but in depth video review of the Well MB4411 sniper rifle. I hope you like it and I hope it helps! Please like and subscribe to get more content and help me out, I have more than just reviews and will be coming out with new content each month! Let me know how you like it and stuff!

For future shot test vids, you could overlay the range in text on the picture? I'm sorry if the answer is in the CC/audio.

I am not sure what you mean, but I would be happy to do it. What do you mean by "range in text on the picture"?

• Head Moderator

When demonstrating the capability of a gun we like to know how far you are shooting, the distance (range) to the target. Because audio quality or an accent can sometimes make it difficult to fully understand or hear what is being said when filmimg outside, so if you can overlay text / words on the video (same as titles) then we can also read the key information, for example the distance, fps, BB weight.

Ok sounds good! I will do better for my next videos!

• 2 months later...

Ok sounds good! I will do better for my next videos!

Nice review, did the gun get better accuracy after you had tweaked it some more?

We need more airsoft reviews like this, I've searched for various gun reviews on youtube and most of the time if its not one of the popular models there are not many reviews and those are mostly bad ones.

Keep it up :)

Archived