My teacher hates me

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My teacher seems to hate me because I play airsoft! He heard me and my mates talking about it and we later realised he was a paintballer. and thats where the trouble started... For an entire year I spent all my DAT lesson arguing which one was better. Half the time he refused to help me with my work! :lol: Luckilly this was in year 7 and I am now in year 9 and he has completely forgotten.

Well I hope anyway

You should speak obviously to your friends in front of him saying... "You know that paintball thingy, well it seems soo rubbish and unrealistic and it cost a gazillion pounds for 1000 paintballs" and if he gives you a det, just say to the headmaster/mistress that there was no reason for giving a detention over personal, non school related topics... hehe

Haha. Same year here. ^5!

Anyway... I agree with Elite. Just own him. Add it to the airsoft WINS collection. (I do in no way condone this act, it is a joke, not as suggestion)

The best thing you could do is find out where he plays, swallow your pride, cross to the darkside for a day and shoot the s*** out of him even if he is on your team :lol:

or you could bring a nerf gun into school and tell him that NERF OWNS PAINTBALL!

right that one is true, im gonna take my Nerf Recon CS-6 and my Nerf Raider CS35 (THE ONE WITH THE DRUM) and im gonna pwn guys that are within half a meter of me :) on the topic of nerf...any one want to buy some guns, great for use to annoy friends, and for a fun lil urban wars with your mates ;) im good at this selling thing you think? haha joking

nooooooo you ruined it lol, nah i think i killed it lol

Atleast he had a genuine reason to hate you and your airsofting. (Airsoft versus paintball)

My old politics teacher seems to think I'm one of those redneck People's Militia type folks that live in the Deep South of the USA. I did explain several times it's a sport and a hobby, and I could take the easy way out and just sniff solvents instead...

Stupid, wet, limp liberals! :lol:

I kid, I kid! Its a politics joke!

Archived