AEG M4a1

_chris_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

it looks like the classic army ones are the best , are they reliable and do you have to buy batterie and charger separate?

thanks also is novat combat reliable and do they two tone ?

• AF-UK Founding Member

It's out of stock on novat, you could wait for it to come in or go somewhere else.

They do 2-tone though, you just have to wait until it is in stock and it will ask you if you want it 2-toned and if not enter your UKARA number.

Are these guns accurate ?

is patrol base reliable , it seems to be very good value!

is the krinkov cqb ak47 off justbbguns any good because if it is i could get it and lots of accsesories

do not touch the krinkov on the JBB website with a barge pole, it is not an airsoft skirmishable weapon, but more of a backyard plinker wiht your mates.

Accuracy is down to a lot of different variables, primerley hop adjustment and bb quality (for goodness sake use profesional polished bb's in 0.2g and 0.25g weight, cheap .12g will destroy your internals). This can then be made more accurate by fitting tightbore barrels and the like, rate of fire can be altered as well, but to start with buy a decent quality gun and adjust the hop. The amount of rentals I have helped out by a simple hop adjustment to the site guns is ridiculous over the years.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

It's been a long time since I used a cheaper gun but I distinctly remember the ICS sportline being better then the classic army one, but there is the compatibility issues.

I would get the ca as you can upgrade its performance too more easily

G&G cm m4 only £115 , has the same internals as the higher models , well worth the money .. but you will have to buy battery and charger :)

Archived