Are you famous?

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I thought it would be intresting to see if any of you have been coverd in the local chip rapper or even had a artical writen about you on the tinternet?

Here is my 2 pence worth :)

TS Jersey wins the Governor's Cup

TS Jersey won the Inter Cadet Force Drill Display at the boat show this year in front of HIs Excellency The Lt Governor, Lt Gen Andrew Ridgeway. On Sunday, 2nd May the Unit provided a Guard of Honour for the Dedication Service at the Jersey Boat Show. The CCF and ATC also provided a Guard and all three contingents were inspected by His Excellency the Lt Governor to decide who was the best turned out.

The Governor selected TS Jersey as the best overall (although it was a close call!) and were awarded the Governor's Cup.

On Wednesday, 10th August, Captain Howard Le Cornu, Jersey's Harbour Master visited the Unit to formally present the (now engraved) cup.

The Royal Marine Cadets being inspected by the Lt Governor with the careful eye of the guard commander, Able Cadet Jack Findlay.

jersey%20scc%20015.jpg

jersey%20scc%20016.jpg

http://units.ms-sc.org/jersey/News

I have also been interviewed for the JEP (the local Paper) on the remenberance parade but i carnt seam to find it :S

Anyone else famous :P

Well done mate, that's awesome!

Well this is what I do! I was interviewed by Dan States, an American photographer for my love of Wildlife photography.

Part 1 - Interview with Nick Cantle, British Wildlife Photographer

Part 2 - Interview with Nick Cantle, British Wildlife Photographer part deuce

Some say it's geeky, some say it's sad but I love photographing nature. Not something you'd expect from an airsofter eh? I've had stuff published on Sky, BBC and a few smaller internet sites too, so it's all good :D

If you're actually interested, here's my site www.nickcantle.com

Nick :)

Well done mate, that's awesome!

Well this is what I do! I was interviewed by Dan States, an American photographer for my love of Wildlife photography.

Part 1 - Interview with Nick Cantle, British Wildlife Photographer

Part 2 - Interview with Nick Cantle, British Wildlife Photographer part deuce

Some say it's geeky, some say it's sad but I love photographing nature. Not something you'd expect from an airsofter eh? I've had stuff published on Sky, BBC and a few smaller internet sites too, so it's all good :D

If you're actually interested, here's my site www.nickcantle.com

Nick :)

na, not that surprising, im well into my photography, out of interest, what cam u use?

• 2 months later...

been in local papers for setting up my young enterprise business?? definatly not a claim to fame though lol and got through to interviews on the tv program 'the apprentice' errm oh a couple of clay shooting magazines and sporting magazines like the shooting times and a cadet magazine?

Oh and by the way nick fantastic photo's no doubt you'll make that in to a full time carreer if you havn't already!

Me and a few others from our school are in the National Theatre competition. No real documentation until the next stage. Hope we get through! Fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...

i got in the paper just for having a famous name(if you have sent he films tombstone, gun fight at the ok coral or wyatt earp. classic westerns then i give you 3 guess as to what my name is.

but for fame thats about all ive had.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the Northampton Cronicle when I was like 6 for growing a massive sunflower!

other then that its my youtube videos, i did win a small film comp actually :D

• 4 months later...

My Photo has been on Telly when I won the BBC3 Celebdaq contest about 6-7 years ago, Anthea Turner said I "Wasn't as Green as I was Cabbage looking" cheeky Biatch :-P

• Supporters

Maaaaan, I want YFoty :(

I'm apparently famous, the other night I was out at a club back home and tons of people came up to me, talking to me about how cool I was at school or something, and I'm like "errrrr, who are you?"

I count that as fame.

Archived