Tactical Vest

taroslice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone point me to any good sites where i can purchase a black swat style vest?

Zeroone, airsofteire, ebay i've tried but either non in stock or just not to my fancy.

Thanks

Your in luck, i have a black swat style one £20 picked up in Watford, or £25-£30 delivered, depending on costs

ah jack, i have a Viper Special forces vest, i mean it has a little bit of mud, i can clean that since im not feeling to well, im not at school, only thing to do is airsoft forums, but yeah, i wont be offended mate if you think the picture i sent was rubbish, it was a web cam one

1 haha :lol:

-Zakaria

Hey ,mate, did you wan the vest then? it has a belt aswell, and ill throw in some BB's if you want :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Airsoft-Molle-Tactic...8#ht_7125wt_907

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_1807wt_1141

These 2 i have seen on eBay that i really like!

But they both seem to have no Brand name to it so cant tell if its from a reliable company.

The second link is one i was ALMOST for buying!

I like the clean tidy look (if that makes sense)

what do you guys think??

Should i just go for it and buy the second one or any other recommendations?

Thanks

Paul

• Supporters

Ive heard those FSBE ones are a very tight fit for most people,

I would look into the Viper vest as that SWAT one only comes with 3 pouches, where you gonna store your BB's / anything else?

Airsoft park a re agood HK company, however you do need to factor in the shipping and customs charges on top of the base cost. For the £60 inc customs you can get a ###### good Uk stockist, like Flecktarn , combat south or landwarrior to supply one.

Archived