Places to play Airsoft?

KyDH
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First of just wanted to say me and my friends have never played Airsoft before (we have been paintballing a few times). We live in the west-midlands and we are not really sure where we can actually go and play.

Any help?

• 4 weeks later...

Depends where abouts your based in the West Mids, the airsoft map is a good start to finding sites. There is the Grange located in Balsall Common, my preffered site and also opening a CQB site in Birmingham. But there is also First and only located Kiddiminster way with a few sites there. Those are the ones I have visited anyway.

Welcome.

Do you have your own transport/can get lifts?

Depends where abouts your based in the West Mids, the airsoft map is a good start to finding sites. There is the Grange located in Balsall Common, my preffered site and also opening a CQB site in Birmingham. But there is also First and only located Kiddiminster way with a few sites there. Those are the ones I have visited anyway.

New CQB site in B'ham? Google and FB are giving me nothing... Any more info on that by chance - it'd be appreciated?

New CQB site in B'ham? Google and FB are giving me nothing... Any more info on that by chance - it'd be appreciated?

https://www.facebook.com/Gunman-Airsoft-Midlands-190426617674907/

Here is there page, if you scroll down the feed it mentions about the new site and video on the blank canvas.

Oh praise the lord..i cant wait for that to open..about time too haha

https://www.facebook.com/Gunman-Airsoft-Midlands-190426617674907/

Here is there page, if you scroll down the feed it mentions about the new site and video on the blank canvas.

Excellent, had no idea this was coming so appreciate the info chap.

Oh praise the lord..i cant wait for that to open..about time too haha

Excellent, had no idea this was coming so appreciate the info chap.

Yeah I cant wait either, about time a CQB site opened in Birmingham. For updates just follow the site, they seem to have been putting up updates quite often on their Facebook page

Yeah I cant wait either, about time a CQB site opened in Birmingham. For updates just follow the site, they seem to have been putting up updates quite often on their Facebook page

haha its a short train journey or even just a bus away for me so looking forward to it thanks for letting me know..i really did not like the prospect of trying to get to kiddi or coventry for a game

Archived