Airsofting In The USA

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there, in august im gonna got to america and the people im going with (Mum and her Boyfreind) said i could rent a gun and airsoft over there (in your face) heres where im going http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/ so ya... only bad thing is theres no running... but indoors theres never much reason to run anyway i guess, should be fun

What???!!! No running???!!! Thats just f*** up.

I know I run all the time when playing. I really cant understand the logic behind that. You can shoot bbs at each other but you cant run??

well indoors, you may run across while spraying? lol and that is a strict site! Dont do this dont do this or this or even this, you can push this dont climb this dont shoot this and dont run!

• AF-UK Founding Member

I think it might be a case of if 2 people run round a corner going full out and then meet each other as they go round the corner they could be in for quite a nasty bump which the site would rather not have to deal with.

Well if there that worried about liability and insurance they should not be running an airsoft arena.

and the mods edit my post for spelling...

*They're :lol: ah Nex joking :)

Yes Nex that is true, i could easily speedily walk around a corner and whack someone in the face with the barrel of my gun :(

Most American sites? I would expect that in California but ######. Come to Texas we have all kinds of good sites but we mostly play field. None of the fields have BS running restrictions.

Oh yeah and get used to guns being more powerful generally its 400fps assault for field and 350fps for CQB.

Archived