Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used Gunfire, the Poland based airsoft supplier (www.gunfire.pl). If so, how did you find the delivery and service? I'm waiting for a G36C and a IBA Tac Vest. The status is currently shown as "IN PROGRESS" and the funds have left my Paypal.

What, from your experiences is the next stage? Is delivery fairly reasonable in terms of time?

Thanks all :)

• Supporters

probably just over 7 days

my first order was over 2.5 weeks to be delivered but was when they had a 20% sale on so suspect they got hammered

normally 7 to 10 days max usually i have found a little slower than TaiwanGun but bigger range and still free ship on 60-70Euro

GLS is about the same time shipping - or maybe 1 day extra than UPS

maybe they check out stuff like UKARA when you do first order ?

Or I also think they wait a little while to ensure no chargeback on new paypal customers

(yeah I think I email'd them say wtf is my order and got "very busy & paypal verification" response

once you have ordered before all my subsequent orders went through a bit quicker

yeah - think it ain't uncommon for first order on new account to take a bit longer

but they alright - usually 7 days but might be longer for 1st order

if you ordered a JG G36 - they supposed to just a tad over 350 and have a screw adjustment

at back to tweak fps from 360 to 400 - no doubt this is adjusting the spring guide

not sure about this how good or if peeps can chrono'd @ 340 and ramp it up a bit on field

but for fair players it could be good if gun starts to drop a bit in fps & tweak it back up before

needing to service g/box etc..........

• 3 weeks later...

Not impressed with Gunfire.

Their communication is pretty poor.

They sit on your Paypal payment for several days before processing the order.

Once the order is placed, its very hard to find out if your goods have been shipped or not. Their website order status section is not particularly clear or easy to navigate.

Order placed on 9th for an ex stock item. Here we are, 18th Nov and Ive no idea when my goods are coming.

UPS say it hasn't been collected from Gunfire yet.

Its not even a RIF.

I sent them an email last night asking why my order hasnt been shipped after ten days?

The good news is they answered me.

The bad news is they sent a short note saying my order has been put on hold. Failure to contact them might result in my order being cancelled !

They've taken the money. If you look, the order status now says suspended, but they didnt think to tell me any of this until I queried why they had missed delivery ?

Not impressed.

Got frustrated at the delay and phoned Poland.

ME Why have you suspended my order ?

THEM we need to know yout UKARA number ?

ME I sent it to you by e-mail last week under separate cover (thinking: why couldn't you just ask me by e-mail rather than sending cryptic messages about suspension)

THEM Oh we never received that - wait a minute - oh yes, we've found it.

ME OK I will tell you again and I will confirm it by e-mail as well.

THEM OK, well if you want us to send it today, send the number by email and then phone back in 15 minutes to check we have it

Its not even a RIF but apparently UPS like to know the UKARA number otherwise they wont ship it.

I have less hassle and better communications dealing with the Chinese.

They have shipped it today after I spoke to them twice.

At the end of the day, Airsoft retailers have two main tasks.

1. Ship out with what you order with efficiency and transparency

2. Handle after sales complaints and warranties fairly and quickly.

No.1 is really easy, but so many struggle. My rule of thumb with retailers is I dont deal with them again when they make me do the work.

The guy I spoke to at Gunfire was fine over the phone but their written communication is poor. Its not their English either - thats flawless. It seems like a combination of lack of willingness to enter into e-mail correspondence and a rigid inflexible order handling system.

In fairness, I only bought the item because I couldn't find it in the UK

Ive just got the tracking details. Effectively lost a week because they didn't find my email giving them my UKARA number and couldn't be bothered to tell me they needed it before they would ship. The order just sat at 'Processing" status.

They also sat on my Paypal money for 3-4 days before even processing the order.

Sloppy slow admin.

• 10 months later...

Just received my Force core by E&l Ak74-mn ordered Sunday and received today. (actually arrived yesterday but had to pick it up from ups collection point) excellent communication and price. Will definitely use again. Faster than Taiwan gun this time.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a sniper rif from there, arrived within a week. happy.

just ensure you include the basics i.e. ukara in comments box.

i did email them regards tracking and they informed me that sometimes packages can show as 'held' in Germany for over 48hrs. what actually happens is that the package has well past the german depot but the online (GLS) updates once the item is in the uk.

very good service I found.

• 2 weeks later...

They've always been hit and miss for me - 2 deliveries arrived next day, 3 took over a fortnight (i've had stuff from HK/Taiwan/Japan arrive in less than 3 days).

Unless I can't get it elsewhere or it doesn't work out cheaper to order elsewhere, even if customs charges are involved, are the only situations i'll buy from them now.

• 4 months later...

So far ive been ordering alot of stuff from these guys, cheap as chips I rarely find anything cheaper elsewhere.

I am a we bit cautious with their guns as Ive bought 4 so far with 1 having charging issues and the other compression issues, BUT they replaced charger for pistol and arranged for repair of sniper rifle with no questions asked, in fact they even said I cud take sniper apart and do some minor repairs without affecting the warranty. I did send back thow just incase.

Speedy delivery aswell normally within 5-7 days from Poland

All in all Gunfire get top marks from me, check them out if u get a chance

Have just placed my first order with them.

Well, I ordered a NBB clone SIG P226 from them...27...and it turned out to be a GBB beast.

Recent order just arrived. SY 226 (might even been Dentonboy who spotted it the other week) and a WELL mp5 retraction stock.

Anyway prompt dispatch with GLS/ parcel force 5day delivery, nicely packed and both show no signs of damage.

Stock slides fine however seems a little flimsy when fully extended.

Pistol stripped and seems decent but I am waiting for my gas to be delivered before I comment further.

Yep, good service from Gunfire, bought, sent and delivered within 5 days.

The SIG is remarkable value for money, it seems. Now sold out, alas.

Will use again, for damn sure.

• Moderators

i dont like post like this it makes me want to look then spend money! haha :mellow:

currently 'browsing' :)

good feedback though

• 2 months later...

Hey guys

Just thought I'd give some positive feedback to Gunfire over in Poland. I recently placed an order for a CYMA AK that was on their website, which was super cheap. At my request, they downgraded the spring and two-toned the gun for me (both of which are free of charge!). I received regular updates on the status of my order and was able to track it when it was on its way. Overall, awesome service and would definitely recommend!

• Head Moderator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.