Greg4513

Gunfire

17 posts in this topic

So far ive been ordering alot of stuff from these guys, cheap as chips I rarely find anything cheaper elsewhere.

I am a we bit cautious with their guns as Ive bought 4 so far with 1 having charging issues and the other compression issues, BUT they replaced charger for pistol and arranged for repair of sniper rifle with no questions asked, in fact they even said I cud take sniper apart and do some minor repairs without affecting the warranty. I did send back thow just incase.

Speedy delivery aswell normally within 5-7 days from Poland

All in all Gunfire get top marks from me, check them out if u get a chance

Have just placed my first order with them.

Iv used gunfire loads brought guns parts and gear had no issues at all great service i will keep using these.guys

Well, I ordered a NBB clone SIG P226 from them...27...and it turned out to be a GBB beast.

Recent order just arrived. SY 226 (might even been Dentonboy who spotted it the other week) and a WELL mp5 retraction stock.

Anyway prompt dispatch with GLS/ parcel force 5day delivery, nicely packed and both show no signs of damage.

Stock slides fine however seems a little flimsy when fully extended.

Pistol stripped and seems decent but I am waiting for my gas to be delivered before I comment further.

Yep, good service from Gunfire, bought, sent and delivered within 5 days.

The SIG is remarkable value for money, it seems. Now sold out, alas.

Will use again, for damn sure.

i dont like post like this it makes me want to look then spend money! haha :mellow:

currently 'browsing' :)

good feedback though

Samurai likes this

FYI painting is now free on gunfire purchases lads

I bought an m9 that I believed was kj works, when it turned up it was GFC which I'm thinking was a bit misleading as it's in the title as a kj works. I take it that it must just take kjw mags instead and is just a clone

GFC is GunFire Custom, meaning it's kjw in your case but they tinker with it. They relube, probably reshim AEG gearboxes, maybe change the spring and test it. I don't know what they do with gas guns, probably just relubing, testing.

GFC is GunFire Custom, meaning it's kjw in your case but they tinker with it. They relube, probably reshim AEG gearboxes, maybe change the spring and test it. I don't know what they do with gas guns, probably just relubing, testing.

Thanks that's nice to know. At least I know it's a kjw now and now which mags to buy.

I bought the forcecore FC-108 from them also, sure the box has gfc on it also along with forcecore on it

Samurai likes this

any recent updates on them as going to order a few bits, not AEGs so not a major concern, just cheaper gear as another place i'll post in its topic in a bit....

also topic says last post 3 months ago,,,,,mmmm i think the server is ill :)