Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 player minimum. Can do less but I would have to pay the difference.

If we can get 25 by Monday and paid I will keep it otherwise Monday night I email and cancel.

I can't read.

Is the taking of deposits your doing, or Zed? That is to say, so you need £625 or close to it, by next monday?

• Supporters

Chaps - I think it's not gonna happen as he has had a mega tough - no real $hit week full stop

(I hope I'm wrong and we can get 25 all paid up but in case it falls through then don't get too upset)

Chasing people up, and numbers dropping is not what he needs on top of everything else

If the numbers dropped he said it would be cancelled so if it started to fall short on top of all else

then afraid we may have to accept it - there is a LOT WORSE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN

He's busy atm, let's see what happens and if all else fails then lets make sure if there is another outing at some point we all can commit & pay up front

Best wishes to all - yes it is a bummer but it could be a lot lot worse

Agreed with the above, Trigger goes out of his way to do this and we as a group have fallen short this time round.

There's always next time and the standard sunday games.

Oh man that sucks, I was literally just about to send over my deposit as well.

Well yeah that's savage was really looking forward to this. Maybe we can re-arrange for another date?

Ninja edit: spelling

• Supporters

I can't read.

Is the taking of deposits your doing, or Zed? That is to say, so you need £625 or close to it, by next monday?

I have to pay Zed the deposit, I told them I would pay end of April/start of May.

I need 25 deposits to book so £312.50 but if any of the 25 bale before the date I am liable for the rest of their fees.

So with the way things are I would prefer full fees.

• Head Moderator

I fully support Trigger's decision. If people do not commit or pay their deposits then it is too much risk for one person to carry, hence why forum meets are so rare.

I am willing to pay extra money (£5-10) for a private game with only 25 people playing. I have no problem making up the difference in total fee for the loss of 5 people.

• Supporters

THERE IS NO EXCUSE - FULL STOP !!!!

We have all been paid

it is ONLY £25 ffs - wtf is a walk on fee with a bunch of joe public muppets

There is NOTHING stopping anybody - no lame ar$e excuses

if YOU REALLY want to do something - then there is next to nothing that can stop the real human spirit

So with that in mind - don't spend the weekend ergh uhm bollox....

if anybody wants to go then cough up the full amount NOW !!!!

ffs some are travelling miles away

I'll offer a lift and even a gun if needs be

others are using public transport - train station right next door

The ONLY thing stopping anybody is THEMSELVES - but please stop f*cking about

I get tired of chairsofting - lets get out there and have a great shoot about again

and yes I'll put some more in the pot if needs be - thought we were a bit sound & decent on here and wanted to play peew peew

Bummer, I was literally going to send the money over tonight (night shift -_- ).

Glad I didn't pay for a non refundable hotel though! Was on the verge last night (can get cheaper deals if you commit now).

Oh well, next time around hopefully the date suits everyone. My Dad would have loved to play but work schedule means he couldn't commit to the date. And a few other friends I could have dragged along had prior engagements for that date.

Thanks for sorting it though Trigger and I can understand why you're having to cancel it.

Can we still muster a decent outing for the Sunday?

P.S. I'm there next Sunday too if anyone is around.

• Supporters

It will be very sad if this falls through, myself and some others have offered to stump up some more if need be

Trigger if this falls through don't worry about refund - keep my dosh as I'm still up for a private game

Any of the others who can't make it or have second thoughts...

Next time you are playing a regular game, come home with the hump after so many to$$ers not calling it, too many people lighting you up, ar$eholes taking it way way too seriously, people getting stressed out, reporting to marshals, noobie rentals not having a f*cking clue it ain't like COD etc.....

Well you missed a chance to play at a good site with some great people

not me - I'm the AF-UK clown/duck, but these guys & a chance to have a laugh at the Mall is reason why I'll make the trek again

To me it was like the feeling of my very first skirmish - only better coz I had half a clue, better gun with great players etc.....

Still trying to keep her alive - bit of extra dosh etc....

but I wouldn't blame Trigger if when this falls through he says f*ck it to trying to book it all again

Mall closes and we have lost yet another great unique site for good

(still saying f*ck NAE, I do have a life as well - well sort of, so sod giving up 3 days in August)

• Supporters

Bummer, I was literally going to send the money over tonight (night shift -_- ).

Glad I didn't pay for a non refundable hotel though! Was on the verge last night (can get cheaper deals if you commit now).

Oh well, next time around hopefully the date suits everyone. My Dad would have loved to play but work schedule means he couldn't commit to the date. And a few other friends I could have dragged along had prior engagements for that date.

Thanks for sorting it though Trigger and I can understand why you're having to cancel it.

Can we still muster a decent outing for the Sunday?

P.S. I'm there next Sunday too if anyone is around.

Trying to sort something about it now to keep it alive so still be ready to pay.

Trying to sort something about it now to keep it alive so still be ready to pay.

I'll should be able to get the full payment over for me + 3, just let me know :)

Will do out in London sightseeing with the wife so will have a look later at whats going on. Might have a couple more but a few on the list haven't got back to me yet.

I'll see if Katy's brother has finished his period, if he has then I can get him +2 of his friends. Even If I have to pay for him lol

I've been busy at work this last week and just now seeing these post! Not good.

We need to get this sorted. I've just sent you my full payment (pyro included). Didn't know you were under pressure... I did offer to send full payment a few weeks back but you said you were collecting first week of May.

Hopefully we can pull this together. I'm willing to pay more if numbers are low.

On another note... I'm quite busy myself with moving home soon and work being the way it is but if you need any help organising things let me know. I will do as much as I can. I really enjoyed the last skirmish and still lookig forward to this one.

• Supporters

I'll see if Katy's brother has finished his period, if he has then I can get him +2 of his friends. Even If I have to pay for him lol

Ohhh so that who owns the lingerie in some your pics

soz I thought it was yours sir

just glad some of us are still trying to keep this going

I've tried asking the few people I know but they all think I'm weird - dunno wot they mean ???

• Supporters

I've been busy at work this last week and just now seeing these post! Not good.

We need to get this sorted. I've just sent you my full payment (pyro included). Didn't know you were under pressure... I did offer to send full payment a few weeks back but you said you were collecting first week of May.

Hopefully we can pull this together. I'm willing to pay more if numbers are low.

Originally first week of May would of been fine as I was just going to pay the deposit myself but with a change in my circumstances that I am not going to post on the internet and other people starting to mess me around I am not willing to stump upfront myself.

Thats no offence to you as you have kept in contact and been willing to pay for weeks. So have most others its just a few who cant seem to be straight up.

Originally first week of May would of been fine as I was just going to pay the deposit myself but with a change in my circumstances that I am not going to post on the internet and other people starting to mess me around I am not willing to stump upfront myself.

Thats no offence to you as you have kept in contact and been willing to pay for weeks. So have most others its just a few who cant seem to be straight up.

Fully understand bud. Hopefully it doesn't fall apart though... haven't done much skirmishing latlely and was looking forward to the 11th.

Hi Trigger

Have managed to swap things around at work and get the day off so i can take a spot if there is still 1 available

Archived