Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm still up for Saturday evening but looks almost deffo duckling won't be coming as it is right in middle of exams

(or he is painting his f*cking nails or something important)

Deffo up for a meal as long as it has Veggie options - nah bollox steak n chips - basically anything meaty n tasty will do me

So what's that then 4:00-5:00pm meet up latest or any later it will MacDonalds or something

I'm sure we could have a half decent meal at least and pile on the pounds desert n small shandy

(seriously chaps no getting squiffy though - besides I gotta drive back)

Soz chaps - looks like just one ol' duck again - bloody kids

Coming from J6 M25 area if anybody wants a lift - anyone in North London can f*ck off, only peeps en-route

Trigger - just emailed ya saying same ol' crap above but just checking details are still the same

Will finish the housework then the boss might pay you my housekeeping - lol

Look I'm in charge and I'm going alright I said to her....

She didn't reply - well she was out so yeah I was in charge - until she returns

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

What to wear? - Smart-casual – or dress to impress if you fancy.

Think I will wait until later before I slip into something more comfortable

unless we are being deployed there from the 22nd Toy Soldier & Amphibious Duck Squadron

Don't wanna get turned down coz somebody looks a bit weird

Mind you if Reading is like most towns on a Saturday night - nobody will really care

• Supporters

Still waiting on a lot of people to confirm players and send me names.

Will be booking no later than 5th May so all players to confirm and pay deposit by then please.

Due to circumstances in my personal life I won't have time to chase people or come on here much before then so any contact do it via PM so I get an email or for those that have my number text is even better.

Cheers

• Supporters

Players so far

Triggerhappy +3

Esoterick +2

Hef Legend +3

Deebo/Shortman +3

Sacarathe +1

Alex34 +1

JohnTee +1

Sittingduck Paid in full

Randymanpipe

Jedi_Master = Game & Pyro paid in full

Seany.exe

Numbers have now dropped to 26.

I have messaged those people who were interested but couldn't guarantee on coming to see if they want a place.

Anybody else who is interested get in touch.

If it drops below 25 it will be cancelled.

Just out of curiosity what times are we expected to be playing? I'll be able to do the saturday but unfortunately cannot do Sunday anymore due to work booking us all in to do the tough mudder run as a "team building" excersize lol.

Just wanna get a general gist of what to expect :) (also will likely need to book a train to Reading and back)

• Supporters

Just out of curiosity what times are we expected to be playing? I'll be able to do the saturday but unfortunately cannot do Sunday anymore due to work booking us all in to do the tough mudder run as a "team building" excersize lol.

Just wanna get a general gist of what to expect :) (also will likely need to book a train to Reading and back)

Start is 6.30pm last game finishes at 11.30pm.

What area are you coming from? Someone might be able to give you a lift.

Live in Worthing, West sussex mate, ofc more than willing to chip in petrol etc. I have a motorbike so I can meet people locally if that is easier would just prefer not to ride all the way up.

Looking into cheaper alternatives for overnight accomodation. Any recommendations? As long is it's within 5 or 10 minutes driving it will be fine. Really wanting to play the Sunday too, but don't really want to drive 45 minutes to get home at midnight then 45 minutes back at 7am...

• Supporters

Looking into cheaper alternatives for overnight accomodation. Any recommendations? As long is it's within 5 or 10 minutes driving it will be fine. Really wanting to play the Sunday too, but don't really want to drive 45 minutes to get home at midnight then 45 minutes back at 7am...

Cheapest I know of is novatel £60 for a single and breakfast. You need to tell them you are playing at the mall.

Seems to be quite a few fairly local that are a bit cheaper. Some don't include breakfast so it's a case of weighing it up. Hoping to snag a room for about £45 with brekkie though ideally. Might not be to the standard of the Novotel but I'll only be there for a few hours and I'll be sleeping!

This would be fun, wish I could have joined. Two days of airsoft with all AF vets, pff just thinking of it gave me goosebumps. Mostly I would have joined for Jedis 416D Devgru as this is on the shopping list, eh long way to go. Wish you good fun lads and make pics for me, I'll go cry in a corner :)).

• Head Moderator

Mostly I would have joined for Jedis 416D Devgru as this is on the shopping list, eh long way to go. Wish you good fun lads and make pics for me, I'll go cry in a corner :)).

No, mine is the standard 416D but Alex34 does have the Devgru one.

• Supporters

Players so far

Triggerhappy +3 = Paid in full

Esoterick +2

Hef Legend +3

Sacarathe +1

Alex34 +1

JohnTee +1

Sittingduck = Paid in full

Randymanpipe

Jedi_Master = Game & Pyro paid in full

Seany.exe

Lafta

Div82

Just had 5 players drop, gone down to 23 so events cancelled. Sorry

• Supporters

WHOA hold up a sec

and ffs - 5 drop out ???

Deebo,Shortman and their 3 guests.

Only 2 people have actually paid deposit.

So its getting a bit risky on the financial side for me. If everybody paid in full I might have risked it but thats not happened and to be honest I have to much bad crap going on in my own life to risk taking that sort of monetary hit at the moment. It sucks but I tried and other than Lafta none of the maybes came back.

Argh that sucks!

How can people drop out when it's so far ahead, not like it was short notice.

is it not worth just getting everyone to pay in full now?

Or at minimum getting all deposits in by Monday or something?

Never mind if not, we've spoke so already so I'm certainly not going to pester you, is what it is I guess :(

• Supporters

Well that is a real shame if this falls through....

It is payday so either everybody should cough up now or we call time on it

Whatever is going on m8 - hope you get it sorted m8

Hope you have a good weekend - sorry you getting crap from this meeting on top of other stuff

Archived