Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Cheers Duck.

I am already considering raising the numbers slightly so a few who had already contacted me to ASK for a place can attend. But this will only be to 35 and wont be done until I can guarantee the numbers.

Most of the initial places went to people who attended last time which was perfect as they are all good people and that went well.

Thanks for sticking up for things but its entirely unnecessary as if I offend someone by refusing them a place for what ever reason I choose I honestly won't lose any sleep. Every decision I make is based on having a fun trouble free evening for all those attending.

Looking forward to seeing you next time and hoping you come in early to meet up with some of us for food and chat first.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

No probs sir - just speaking the truth

To others - don't be put off by his Direct or some might say Blunt approach

we are not really that bad - most of the time ;)

But any tyre kickers, don't waste ya time or breath, this meet up has been talked over so many times but always fell short

So only genuine and fun/honest people apply - and don't mess about - that bit we are very very serious about

Let us know any updates - lets get this booked up

Then maybe break in/out of the southcoast prison meetup soon after

(didn't know it was a prison - is it a woman's prison by any chance ???)

soz derailing thread this is the best shopping trip us lot has been on in ages.....

• Supporters

Let us know any updates - lets get this booked up

Its already booked signed on dotted email as such.

Which is why as I am now liable for paying the mall £750 so I am not messing about.

Seany.exe if you are not on this one you are welcome to organise one yourself. Its really easy to get 30 odd airsofters to commit to a date and then choke up the money. Its why it happens so often on here.

Trigger is quite literally the messiah at getting us useless sods organised lol We are quite bad at it.

I think his decisions regarding numbers is spot on, the last game was brilliant and one of these bets most of us have had. most of the people who went are quite active on here, add some relevant content and actually kept our word on paying and attending.

Both him and Proffink have done us all a huge favor,.

Trigger - 35 sounds good, my group will be the same lot :) can get deposits together as soon as you need :)

We really should try and get this set up as often/regularly as people can attend as it's great fun.

• Head Moderator

Going to do another bulk order on pyro for the game so everybody let me know how many you want.

Excellent plan. I still have a few left over from last time so put me down for another 20 bangs.

• Supporters

Excellent plan. I still have a few left over from last time so put me down for another 20 bangs.

Will do.

Cant believe you still have any left. I have done 37 on three 4hr games since then. Got to love the bang.

Think I might have a some buried issues that need analysing.

• Head Moderator

I have done 37 on three 4hr games since then. Got to love the bang.

It is probably an age thing; when younger I used to love indiscriminately knocking out a few quicks bangs per night but now I am more content with just having one or two good ones.

• Head Moderator

Last time 4 of us stayed over and played the Sunday. A full English set us up for the day and mainly forgot about the aching muscles from the night before.

If your staying in Reading the Novotel have a deal for people playing at the mall it £60 for a single room and its a 2 minute walk away. Makes it nice and simple.

Will check it out. Cheers Trigg.

• Head Moderator

Yes, it makes sense to stay overnight in the hotel when playing the Sunday game. Only having a 5 minute walk saves wasting time travelling back and forth; more sleep, time to prepare for next day, and a proper breakfast.

• Head Moderator

Just booked my Sunday.

Had my Sunday booking confirmed as well.

• Supporters

Players so far

Triggerhappy +3

Esoterick +2

Hef Legend +5

Deebo/Shortman +3

Sacarathe +1

Alex34 +1

JohnTee +1

Sittingduck +1

Randymanpipe

Jedi_Master

Just waiting on a couple to confirm.

Can those players that contacted me but haven't confirmed try and let me know one way or the other asap.

Can those on the list that are bringing others please confirm their numbers so I know how many places are left for definite so I can fill them.

Got a deadline for deposits?

Last time I think we played some last man standing games in the chronographing area by the bottom bunker. These games were a little poorer due to the first players out having to wait longer, played this again at the mall recently and it was the same on those rounds I was out earlier.

I think that particular game itself was fine overal.

Perhaps this time we could have some more tug of war type games? I was thinking from the shooting range room to the back of the escalator room with 10 second count medic rules.

• Supporters

Got a deadline for deposits?

Last time I think we played some last man standing games in the chronographing area by the bottom bunker. These games were a little poorer due to the first players out having to wait longer, played this again at the mall recently and it was the same on those rounds I was out earlier.

I think that particular game itself was fine overal.

Perhaps this time we could have some more tug of war type games? I was thinking from the shooting range room to the back of the escalator room with 10 second count medic rules.

Got some ideas for games. Going to play a rush style game and I was thinking about running a merc team through the night.

Deposits and Pyro are to be paid for by the first week of May. Will start collecting next week.

Rest of Balance to be paid end May/start of June.

You can pay it all in one hit if you wish.

Fees are same as last time.

Walk on £25

Rental £45

Pyro £1.50 each

If anybody has any problem with paying on time send me a PM and we will sort something.

Got the time booked off. Anyone from the South East able to sort me out a lift to this (petrol money obv chipped in etc)? Still don't know if I should bring my UMP or just go pistol only :)

Edit: Just noticed there's talk of a Sunday game as well, I'm down for this too!

• Head Moderator

While @Iamtriggerhappy is busy arranging the main event. Can I have names of anyone who wants to meet up early on Saturday to have a meal in Reading. It is a great opportunity for some social time and a chat before the game. Being meat eaters Trigger and I are into steak and chips as the perfect combo for a game night. PM me if you want to meet up for a meal.

Archived