Mall 11th of June

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Most likely we'd be having toothpicks in a corner of the mouth looking for a sunny spot to digest the food. Regarding weather, on Sunday looks like it's gonna light rain, but there are few more days ahead and this is GB.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

it is an enclosed shopping mall, you will be fine unless it pi$$es down and some puddles appear through some leaks in roof

(making it a little slippery on polished floor but wtf livens it up a bit I guess)

bring a small torch - they turn off lights sometimes and the service alleys to shop units can be dark to pitch black over on C&A side

even if you not got a super duper strobey torch on ya gun - might save you face planting into some walls

or eat ya veg especially your carrots

I have a cheap tac torch that I'll bring with me. It has a 1000 lm led, which I plan to change to a 600 or 300 till the game (that if my order arrives). I'll improvise something otherwise. I know it's indoor, was referring to the weather outside to chill before the game, like a snake :))

Is there going to be gas/ammo etc available on site again?

Just thought I'm going to need to pick up some decent tracer ammo, any suggestions from anyone?

• Supporters

Just thought I'm going to need to pick up some decent tracer ammo, any suggestions from anyone?

I am going into a2 on Saturday afternoon if you want me to pick you some up let me know.

• Head Moderator

You could arrive early and go to A2 Supplies which is the shop attached to The Mall, entrance off Friars Street. I dropped in there on the Saturday afternoon prior to the last private game. They are open until 1730 hrs.

Most likely we'd be having toothpicks in a corner of the mouth looking for a sunny spot to digest the food. Regarding weather, on Sunday looks like it's gonna light rain, but there are few more days ahead and this is GB.

Aye, but how many candles does it have?

Candles - brightness. Lumens - volume of light. :P

@Carlo I would get there a little earlier than 0745. I've honestly seen people end up getting turned away that arrive early. Not trying to worry you, just save you some heartbreak. Aim for 0730 at least and you should be fine.

Getting excited now guys, haven't played for over a month so I could justify playing both days lol. Really looking forward to it.

@Carlo I would get there a little earlier than 0745. I've honestly seen people end up getting turned away that arrive early. Not trying to worry you, just save you some heartbreak. Aim for 0730 at least and you should be fine.

Getting excited now guys, haven't played for over a month so I could justify playing both days lol. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers buddy!

You booked at Mercure George ?

No, don't think you can get in there that cheap. Not that I could find anyway. Went with the Bath Hotel, 5 minutes drive away but that's fine. Free parking, En Suite. All I really need is a bed, shower and some plug sockets to charge my batteries!

So assuming this games goes as well as the first, are we all in agreement we should try and get a regular forum game every quarter?

No, don't think you can get in there that cheap. Not that I could find anyway. Went with the Bath Hotel, 5 minutes drive away but that's fine. Free parking, En Suite. All I really need is a bed, shower and some plug sockets to charge my batteries!

I did book with 35 quid via Booking.com, was reduced from 100 something. Hope they wont play some funny things and charge me for soap, clean towels or god knows what :lol:

I did book with 35 quid via Booking.com, was reduced from 100 something. Hope they wont play some funny things and charge me for soap, clean towels or god knows what :lol:

You might be looking at having to pay for parking mate. Still seems like a good deal, will compare notes on the Sunday so we can see which is better for next time round?

How many do we have for Sunday too then?

You might be looking at having to pay for parking mate. Still seems like a good deal, will compare notes on the Sunday so we can see which is better for next time round?

How many do we have for Sunday too then?

I'll be coming by train, I don't own a car. But I guess they did mentioned free parking if I'm not mistaken. I`ll have a look again on the booking, maybe someone can benefit out of that if there are no spots available. But I do recon on the Malls website they were saying something about free parking.

Cheers buddy!

I've not yet cancelled my booking for the mall on Sunday, which I am not going to use. Email them and ask them if there is a wait list, and if there isn't say you know an acquaintance is going to cancel and you want to be assigned their spot. I was going to wait until friday to cancel but its quite clear i'm not going to be going anyway.

• Supporters

We need to have another when I'm there in early August. Trigger, you should properly organize the spanking competition this time. Maybe I'll give out stickers and we will have a little wager to see who hates 'Muricans most ;)

Plus I need to have an organized day so I can hand out the 87kg of gear I am apparently bringing over as well...

Archived