Little Things That Annoy You In Airsoft

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Especially at the Mall, if I have been hit and respawned and know our team have cleared the way to a certain area, the people holding doorways up to that point wind me up. If we have pushed all the way through why hang back so far, your just in the bloody way!!

Can't agree with that, supply lines and all - or at least in airsoft, knowing you've not yet reached the front. Plus, someone at the back is always useful incase everyone at the front is wiped out, to slow the enemy advance.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno what you mean - whilst the name may have come from their Mag Pulls, they've not spelt their name with a capital P since it was registered. They're literally called 'Magpul Industries Corporation'.

Try finding a capital 'P' in it on their website.

Well **** me. I stand corrected sir.

When you sneak round and flank the enemy, you work your way in to a place where you are well hidden & hit a few people. you duck back in your place & wait only to hear from the guys you hit "Good shot mate"....... <_<

Thanks now everyone on your team knows where I am.

Can't agree with that, supply lines and all - or at least in airsoft, knowing you've not yet reached the front. Plus, someone at the back is always useful incase everyone at the front is wiped out, to slow the enemy advance.

Generally yeah!! Totally agree. Been one of those myself, spending 20 mins clearing an area to be told by someone returning to spawn im nowhere near any action :lol:

Mainly griping about the back passage (wahey sailor) from zombie barricade to C&A.. If we have C&A there is always people in doorways behind us cowering and acting like they are on the front line!

When you sneak round and flank the enemy, you work your way in to a place where you are well hidden & hit a few people. you duck back in your place & wait only to hear from the guys you hit "Good shot mate"....... <_<

Thanks now everyone on your team knows where I am.

Lol yeah usually waving at you or in your direction not too!!

Or screams of KNIFE KILL!!

Mainly griping about the back passage (wahey sailor) from zombie barricade to C&A.. If we have C&A there is always people in doorways behind us cowering and acting like they are on the front line!

That's just dangerous when people do that, you walk ahead of them and start shooting friendlies n the back.

• Supporters

Generally yeah!! Totally agree. Been one of those myself, spending 20 mins clearing an area to be told by someone returning to spawn im nowhere near any action :lol:

My biggest hatred there is when you have the players complaining that they can't move around and get out of regen. They complain about the choke points but its them causing the problem camping in doorways and junctions.

Never had a single game there where I was trapped and couldn't move around, even when everyone is else complaining about it.

That's just dangerous when people do that, you walk ahead of them and start shooting friendlies n the back.

Made a post somewhere about this exact thing happening lol... Also the guy only had one armband on so I couldnt ID him so just shot him :D

My biggest hatred there is when you have the players complaining that they can't move around and get out of regen. They complain about the choke points but its them causing the problem camping in doorways and junctions.

Never had a single game there where I was trapped and couldn't move around, even when everyone is else complaining about it.

When you know a site it does help.

It can be easy to get boxed in downstairs in the basement though, other than that its not too difficult to get around

When you know a site it does help.

It can be easy to get boxed in downstairs in the basement though, other than that its not too difficult to get around

You know you can quote more than one person in a single post right? :)

What really grinds my gears is when I find "that thing" that is just what I need - but everywhere is Out of Stock.

Swordfish front end for M4...? In 10yrs I've never actually found one available to buy :-(

agreed on out of stock part, been trying to find one plate carrier vest for past few days with no luck :D

People buying RIFs new without any apparent knowledge of the defences.

Why? There is no defence for buying a RIF

So what are you saying then? Why would you be annoyed at people not knowing defences when buying a RIF when they don't need to?

So what are you saying then? Why would you be annoyed at people not knowing defences when buying a RIF when they don't need to?

Dunno if he means those that come on here calling UKARA a licence etc.

I never understood people's want to wear desert or black camo in wood games... it makes no sense especially desert haha

If you're doing an impression of a particular unit in a particular location at a particular time, what does it matter. Gotta be honest you're being a bit of bleep saying this.

• Moderators

I never understood people's want to wear desert or black camo in wood games... it makes no sense especially desert haha

Why does it matter, at least they will stand out and you can shoot them easier. :)..

i wear UCP/ACUPAT trousers and a black top occasionally where i play and it has woodland and buildings, i could wear hi-viz and it would make just as much difference!!

It all about playing a part and having fun while we switch off from our real world issues!!, we all know camo makes no real difference at these ranges :)

Desert can work well in winter woodland games. I used to wear mtp trousers and a desert jacket and could stalk no bother. I think it works better when there is a low sun and the contrast between the darker bottoms and lighter top. Why would you let someones clothes annoy you?

At the short distance we play at every camo stands out unless you spend the entire game stationary in a bush. Multicam stands out like a sore thumb in woodland to but most people wear it these days, and it's nice to see people wear something different like the desert camo etc. Part of the reason why I wear digital is because so few others do.

Archived