jg g36c

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it is quite good, how ever i dont want mine haha, £170 with camo tape and 2 mags, oh and a good-ish battery, crappy 2 pin charger, for you and posted :)

dose anyone own one and if so can you give me as unbiased opinion as possiable on how good it is

many thanks

I own one of these guns.

Ok so when you pick it up it does feel very plasticy but the real guns are plastic but having said that the feel is very sturdy and solid. These have a version 3 gearbox wich is a good box and the standard gears are of a decent quality. It does have a fairly high FPS out of the box, mine was 360 with no hop. If you look at the body closely you will see join lines and imperfections but my main weapon is a metal body M4 so im kind of used to the quality of ICS.

When i first fired it in the shop it had a different battery on it to the one that comes with it and the ROF was very good and it shot very accuratly at close range in the shop. When i got it home it had the stock ACM type battery and it was very poor!

My gun is ACM not JG but they are one and the same gun really both made by the same company but you may get a better battery!

I beleive the JG has metal bushings in the V3 gear box but mine didnt!

All in all i think its a good main starter gun for both woodland and CQB or a project gun and it will happily keep up with most woodland guns on the field and if the battery is poor there are many good mini type batterys or even a lipo like a 7.4 wich will seriously improve the beast plus if you have an M4 you can get an adaptor to make it fire M4 mags for around £15.

I have brought mine with one purpose and that is to turn it into a bad boy firing around 31 rounds per second and im pretty much their im just awaiting my new high speed motor to put into my modded gearbox.

Hope this helps

Archived