Noob

Craggy9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello i've just done airsoft for the first time last night at the wargames centre at Stevenston in Scotland and am looking to get into it am 18 n all ma friends are older so age isnt a problem but other than that i have no idea what restrictions are in place and how you go about getting in to it we never asked at the centre cause we were all still buzzin when we left so i was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to fill me in on whats the best way to get started Cheers in advance

glad you enjoyed your first time, what you will have to do first is rent for 2 more times in not less than 2 months and less than 12, you can then resister to that site and it you want become UKARA registered, once you have your site registration you can buy RIF's :rolleyes: , or you can go out and be GAY and get a lovely IF 2 tone gun :angry: !!!

hey i am not GAY! thanks dude, hehe it is just a very brightly coloured gun :)

tone is gay because its pointless they are making it you have to buy 2tone guns if your not registered to stop people buying them and walking round the streets with them etc but if someone wanted to go rob a shop with one ro somthing whats wrong with them getting some black paint and just painting it!!

yes but i am not old enough as alex sad it only becomes GAY when your allowed to get a ukara and it is easy for him to rent 2 more times, i think matt said a while ago, UKARA, or No airsoft, same here for me, Two tone or no airsoft, but hey mate if you do rent 2 more times, remember to tell your site you want to find out how ukara works, and make sure they have records of when you went those three times

Archived