chrono

jaygtsskyline
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys mite sound a little cheeky but does anyone in the nottingham/mansfield area have a chrono i could test my gun on? only reason i ask is just got a gun second hand and want to play cqb at weekend and just dont have the money to buy my own at the min. any help appreciated

wont that be a bit late, travels there then chronos and finds it is too hot, all the way back home, unless you can rent on the spot...

wont that be a bit late, travels there then chronos and finds it is too hot, all the way back home, unless you can rent on the spot...

yeah thats what i was thinkin. just bought two mags for it then realised i should have it chrono'd. thing is if its over il just go get a spring next day so to be ready for weekend

• AF-UK Founding Member

You could try as Matt said, I hadn't thought of that, you chop a few coils off the spring, it's trial and error, and not really such a great thing to do but it is possible.

Don't you have another gun you could use and just take whatever it is along to be chrono'd?

You could try as Matt said, I hadn't thought of that, you chop a few coils off the spring, it's trial and error, and not really such a great thing to do but it is possible.

Don't you have another gun you could use and just take whatever it is along to be chrono'd?

i swapped my m4 for this mp5. only other gun i got is my g18 with a few magazines. but as far as i know the mp5 is a stock tokyo mauri with a mad bull tightbore. you have any ideas of the fps with .2s ?

Archived