New Player from Telford, Shropshire

Aj-bethell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome!!

The nearest one will probably be Ace Airsoft - they run on the Warped Sports paintball site near Cosford.

Further east on the M54 you've got Hilton Park Airsoft at the back of Hilton Servives on the M6.

Both have better Facebook pages than websites.

Hope that helps.

Cheers for that! I used to play paintball at warped there games are good but would like to check out a new map and games, I'll look into the Hilton park one thanks a lot appreciate it 😊

Open to travel to anywhere for the best game! But for my first go I'd prefer local!

Hi

I have just started as well and had my first day on the 13th of March at first & only at bridgenorth was very nice day

Only 30 min from Telford. They have a view sites close by Kidderminster, leek and there is also a site in Stafford and Shrewsbury (Shropshire airsoft war games)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.