Wiring Problems?

Carvolution
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have rewired my M4 with new wiring as the old wires had a brake in it, but now when i plug in the battery, the gun shots on full auto stright away, no matter what the switch possision is.

Now before I start taking it apart again, anyone know what this could be?

I hoping its just something simple so i dont have to take the whole gearbox apart again!

Thanks in advance

Craig

sounds like you have a short on the switch contacts somewhere, check youve not pinched the cable anywhere, and nothing touching rear of selector plate if not sounds like strip down time im afraid

sounds like you have a short on the switch contacts somewhere, check youve not pinched the cable anywhere, and nothing touching rear of selector plate if not sounds like strip down time im afraid

thanks mate, will check that in the morning!

Its should have anyhting to do with your rewireing job was the Trigger Switch Asembelly (spelling fail) is a simple contact switch

I think you problem lies in the selector plate.... so yes you will ned to open her back up again :(

Good luck :D

Archived