Pistols

elitebattlezoneFTW
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

At my local site all me mates resorted to using pistols and now i feel i need one as they look and look pratical for cqb situations, i play at a cqb site so i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas for one and where to get it from, s i dont know which is the best makes etc.

I dont mind if its gbb (gas blowback for anyone who dosent know) or not and i have a price range of about £80 - £140.

Help will be much apreciated :)

my 2 are socom mk23 and a sig p226 best of both worlds, problem is getting either TM at moment

but its a personal choice, best to see if you can try a few friends for a game or 3

Well ive wanted a tm mk23 socom for a while but i dont know whether its worth the money or not as someone at my site has one and said its "AMAZING" but ive never seen a sig p226 but do u no where the best place is the get it from because i think i saw saw a socom in wolfs, where did u get urs from ??

zero one, combat south or most good airsoft shops, or there's been few s/h one's on the forums lately

only thing with mk23, its a double trigger and a large gun, so if u have small hands try one first, and dont get a hardkick one, but they are great for silent cbq attacks, backed up with the 226 for the quick action

tm - approx £125 with case/lam(total crap)/silencer- very good about 300fps very accurate

asg - approx £80 no case/lam but barrel extension runs about 350/380 fps

but use asg mags as they are better as no gas overflow valves

as for wolf, they prob charge at least £30 more so try somewhere else

My WE 1911 has proved to be very good so far. Its been great at the tunnels. On the other hand I have a £50 Glock which you would think is crap but is acctualy amazing. Its electric with no blowback but has full auto and single and I got at least 7 kills with it when my main weapon took a gun hit! I would also recomend berretas and the mk23 is also a very nice bit of kit. My mate has one and its really good especialy with the silencer. :)

are you UKARA'd?

if no - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Pistols-Rev...red_B22C4D.aspx (KWA... the others are Co2 and will prob be too powerful)

If Yes - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Pistols-Gas_B2107F.aspx (KWA :P cant beet 'em)

• Supporters
Tokyo Maruis are similar to Toyotas

reliable, reliable

My desert warrior has already suffered some pain and still works flawlessly

Reliable as in Prius reliable, or do you mean ACTUALLY reliable :P

Get a TM Desert Eagle. It's got size. It's got weight. It's got kick. It can shoot FAR. It makes a lot of noise. It's a desert eagle.

• Supporters

Gotta remember Dave, Metal receivers weren't heard of when Marui started making those things! they are however crap but they paved the way for airsoft after all they made the first AEG! gotta respect 'em

• Supporters

yeah, can't complain really...

gave the me the excuse to make a fancy armalite

we're getting off topic here though.

I have only ever heard good things about the marui Mk23, deagle or anything else for that matter.

make sure the slide on the one you get is metal if you go for GBB though, gives a nicer kick to it and can take more powerful gas.

You mention SIG-Sauer

TM's P226 is very nice.

One of the team has one, and I used it for 3 rounds - it was wonderful to use. Nice and fairly accurate (even an idiot with no aiming skills can use it - like me)

Range wise, it was good, keeping range with a stock G&G M4.

However, has a plastic slide, and to me, feels far to light. KJW's P226 has a nicer kick due to it's metal slide, and feels nice and heavy.

You mention SIG-Sauer

TM's P226 is very nice.

One of the team has one, and I used it for 3 rounds - it was wonderful to use. Nice and fairly accurate (even an idiot with no aiming skills can use it - like me)

Range wise, it was good, keeping range with a stock G&G M4.

However, has a plastic slide, and to me, feels far to light. KJW's P226 has a nicer kick due to it's metal slide, and feels nice and heavy.

id rather have the TM with a guarder metal kit ;)

but ABS slide's are good in this weather B)

also get a set of DYTAC sights for the cqb/nite games

• AF-UK Founding Member
I'm not ukara'd so ima prob get my mate to get it for me and then jst pay him for it, i think that a TM is the best option make wise just picking between the

That'd be illegal. You can buy a 2-tone, but you can't buy a RIF. You must also be over 18.

Archived