Signatures

KiwiBanany

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

From PC - goto your "My Profile" (from the drop down under your username at top of screen), use "Edit My Profile" black button (top right), takes you to "My Settings" page where the coloumn on the left has a button with "signature". This is the signature editor where you add your words and save.

Edit: realised I misread your question. you could try putting text between [ quote ] and [/quote ] (need to remove the spaces in the square brackets)

@Aengus uses them so he will have the answer of how to add username and date.

and
Edited by Jedi_Master

From PC - goto your "My Profile" (from the drop down under your username at top of screen), use "Edit My Profile" black button (top right), takes you to "My Settings" page where the coloumn on the left has a button with "signature". This is the signature editor where you add your words and save.

Edit: realised I misread your question. you could try putting text between [ quote ] and [/quote ] (need to remove the spaces in the square brackets)

@Aengus uses them so he will have the answer.

as a matter of fact, it was you i wanted to quote in the first place xD cheers buddy

If you do want the name and all, what I did was hit the quote button so it shows up in the reply box, copy the entire quote including the name/date etc, and just paste it into your sig. worked for me at least. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.