Another AFUK Meet - Please vote on the poll if you're interested in coming.

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mall? I thought we voted on SC CQB lol. if it's booked can we make a new thread with the details etc?

• Supporters

The mall? I thought we voted on SC CQB lol. if it's booked can we make a new thread with the details etc?

Nothing was set and things didn't seem to be going anywhere so I organised something.

I will start a thread when I have definite numbers off those that have already confirmed they are coming. Until then I dont know how many places if any are available.

Almost everybody from last time is in.

• Supporters

Nothing was set and things didn't seem to be going anywhere so I organised something.

I will start a thread when I have definite numbers off those that have already confirmed they are coming. Until then I dont know how many places if any are available.

Almost everybody from last time is in.

Should have 3 people including me this time, let me know when you need deposits.

Archived