Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sam000

jg m4

8 posts in this topic

Make:jg

Gun/Model: m4a1

Accessories: brand new knight arm ris, with peq 16, also a acog sight. comes with battery and charger ,mag and cqb rear sight.

Condition: was two tone but now sprayed black .used but practically no scratches, been having problems with the battery but it might just be loose easily sorted.

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no

Price/Payment: i was thinking around 180 but open to offers :)

Pictures:

pm me with your emails for pictures :)

always a good gun for starters :)

hi mate is it still for sale will pay full amount?

yes mate this is still for sale, and is still in good condition , fired it the other day and works like a charm :) thanks , pm me or email me at jamwills@hotmail.co.uk

ow yeah , deffo have that off you if it looks good can you send me some pictures soon as , harry.williams93@hotmail.co.uk is my email ..cheers

dropped to £150 , perfect for beginners or just anyone looking for a nice pimped gun.

Hi would you swap for an ca90 sportsline with loads exesoreys worth over 220 and can u email me some pics

Jordyward@yahoo.co.uk

Make:jg

Gun/Model: m4a1

Accessories: brand new knight arm ris, with peq 16, also a acog sight. comes with battery and charger ,mag and cqb rear sight.

Condition: was two tone but now sprayed black .used but practically no scratches, been having problems with the battery but it might just be loose easily sorted.

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no

Price/Payment: i was thinking around 180 but open to offers :)

Pictures:

pm me with your emails for pictures :)

always a good gun for starters :)

DO U STILL Have it and will u swap 4 a AUG?