New Website Is Live

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

havnt seen all of it as i am making a new topic but it looks good, back ground looked a bit...flowery?

not a bad looking site so far, think only thing i would suggest is have the document downloads as PDF's or at least just doc rather that docx

Hi Mitchell, nice site and personally I like the squiggles!

In the sniper photo you really need some gloves or some cam cream as the white hands are adead give away ;)

Nice ghillie :)

Also on your links page make the links real links.

On the contact page create a gif for the email address otherwise you will get spammed to hell by bots.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I think dave means he has to use the right scroll bar, I assume he is on quite a small resolution. I think he means make it narrower not moved. Either that or you can set your widths as percentages (what this forum does) but that's more complex.

Hi Mitchell, nice site and personally I like the squiggles!

In the sniper photo you really need some gloves or some cam cream as the white hands are adead give away ;)

Nice ghillie :)

Also on your links page make the links real links.

On the contact page create a gif for the email address otherwise you will get spammed to hell by bots.

'fraid thats not me mate :P how do you create a gif?

think i preferred the other background lol, looks good tho, mayb bigger font size and i dont run at too high a res, and thumbnails of pics with bigger image?

Archived