ares m4a1 question

jamus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im wondering if i can fit an m203 grenade launcher onto a standard handguard on one of these http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=AEG17 without sacrificing battery space? im getting this rifle soon and would like to know before i go and waste money on a grenade launcher that wont be compatible im unaware of a RIS handguard that i could fit that will allow me to have a battery in this, im pretty new at this so any help would be welcome. thanks

sorry excuse my umm.... 'noobyness' but what do you mean by barrel mounted, do you mean buy one with an m203 on it out of the box? or one that will attach to the barrel and not the handguard

there are two types, rail and barrel, you can guess how the rail one goes on, the thing is, im not too sure about the barrel mounted, best thing is to get someone else instead of me to answer lol

You could get a ris and mount ure 203 on that ang get a peq box. Expensive way but ris is handy. Or buy a crane stock of ebairsoft etc and rear wire ure gun

no need to quote post :)

that will work great but wont that sacrifice the battery space? or am i being stupid in thinking this, i suppose the battery will be small enough to sit in the top since it is a mini type battery that fits the rifle, also could anyone provide me a link to an RIS and barrel mounted launcher so i know what price range im looking at, the ones ive seen are about £150+ and im willing to spend that but obviously i need to be certain it will work otherwise that money will just have been wasted

• Supporters

your best bet is too buy an RIS rail, attach it to the handguard then get a RIS M203, or get a RIS unit if you have cash, otherwise the battery will just be all over the place. or just not get an M203, there not that great in airsoft anyway :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Under-Foregrip-20mm-...366e7d6fedc41d5

your best bet is too buy an RIS rail, attach it to the handguard then get a RIS M203, or get a RIS unit if you have cash, otherwise the battery will just be all over the place. or just not get an M203, there not that great in airsoft anyway :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Under-Foregrip-20mm-...366e7d6fedc41d5

yeh i imagine not but its more the fact ive set my sights on it and ill get it at some stage so sooner is better than later lol

EDIT - ahh yeh i was looking at one of those anyway but with the handguard being on a slight angle wouldnt that make the m203 more slanted?

Archived