My intro for our channel and airsoft team?

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

please let me know what you thought of it :)

made with Video Pad something rather

-Zakaria

• Supporters

was a good intro into what your channel does but not your airsoft team, if you had some vid / photos of your team working together then it would work. Next time stay away from the effects the short films part was quite distracting :P

lol yeah, i might make a new one

Features

Team photo

then a clip Rifle Reviews

clip shooting tests

Clip Pistol reviews

Clip short films

Clips/Pics AND MORE!

Elite Recon Team Airsoft in Action!

Done

all should be under 30 secs

:)

• 4 weeks later...
I think it would be much better if you actually hit each other for real that would be much better :lol: other than that good job

I agree!

• 3 months later...

if its just as an intro then dont try to squease soo much into it. look up andrew kramer(video co-pilot) and torrent a copy of after effect his website will guide you though how to make some pretty cool tutorials on there.

for intro's just go for something simple. and keep the camera steady.....blare witch camera angles are an eye sore.

if you want see some cool things that airsofters have done then check out these links

freeze frame stuff

explosion

get some basic ideas from these then see how you can put your own twist, add a spot of comedy or something.

im guessing you want to get views for your youtube channel, so a good well made intro will always draw people to watch your videos.

good luck, let me know how you get on.

need help just message me

Archived