What made you get yours?

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
When choosing a gun, for me there is nothing romantic. It's a tool, it's gotta function and perform up-to-spec.

If it's a M4, AK47 or a YMCAXPTOCAMELBAK31A1 doesn't concern me much.

Nice that your open minded,

Ive always loved the M4 / M16, Games or movies. Held a TM M4 and that was it couldn't get me into any other gun. Loved the way they could be modified for your choosing :)

M16 = Range, Miss that gun so much :(

M4 = Coolness

My avatar sums up having an M4 to your liking.

I'm not seeing many people getting on the AK love train :(

I'll join your love train! AKs are the sleekest, most wonderfully designed guns available.

My only 'proper' gun is a Classic Army Sportline AK-47. The internals and statistics may be crap, but there is just something about the feel of the gun in your hands that makes it so beautiful. I love slamming in the mag and cocking the bolt, it feels so natural. It no longer works thanks to a faulty gearbox, but I'm going to put it up on my bedroom wall as a reminder of all the good times we had, *sigh*.

My M4 because its ergonomic you can fire at great distances and have accuracy

I see you have a G&G GR-16, I might like to buy a similar model for my first RIF. Is it any good?

I'll join your love train! AKs are the sleekest, most wonderfully designed guns available.

My only 'proper' gun is a CYMA Sportline AK-47. The internals and statistics may be crap, but there is just something about the feel of the gun in your hands that makes it so beautiful. I love slamming in the mag and cocking the bolt, it feels so natural. It no longer works thanks to a faulty gearbox, but I'm going to put it up on my bedroom wall as a reminder of all the good times we had, *sigh*.

I cannot lie, the few times I used my mate's old CYMA Kalashnikov, I did enjoy it. Whilst I'm a Saytie man at heart, sat down in a foxhole, armed with nothing more than an AK and 3 mags, being charged by 4 guys dressed as USSF, I had a real blast.

Anyone who has an airsoft AK and doesn't play with the bolt (whether it's attached to something of not) has something wrong with them :lol:

If RPKs were cheap and reliable, there's a little voice in the back of my mind that whispers "get one" :lol:

Archived