Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alextheairsofter

Warrior L96 two tone wanted

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am looking to buy a warrior l96 two tone sniper rifle, preferably with a scope and bipod. I am open to all reasonable offers but the seller must be within the UK and it would be great if the rifle were in a good condition as well :lol: . I have a budget of about £180 including p+p (unless it is close enough for me to pick up).

Thanks for yor time,

Alex

*UPDATE*- sorry, should have said earlier; the rifle must be two tone as I am not UKARA registered.

Hi,

I am looking to buy a warrior l96 two tone sniper rifle, preferably with a scope and bipod. I am open to all reasonable offers but the seller must be within the UK and it would be great if the rifle were in a good condition as well :lol: . I have a budget of about £180 including p+p (unless it is close enough for me to pick up).

Thanks for yor time,

Alex

Hi alex i have one for sale i was about to put it in a shop for sale (jd airsoft) i want £175 it is in mint condition with a scope bi-pod and 2 30 round mags its twotone green and black.

The only thing missing is a little screw in the bi-pod but nothing major

The gun is at the right price as jd airsoft have the exact one for £300 and its only in good condition.

if you want pictures send me your email.

i am only interested if you live in midlands area as i dont want to post the item too mant scammers around

:blink:

ok, thanks, but i don't live in the midlands-quite far from it actually :(.

i can understand why you don't want to post it, so thanks anyway :)

ok mate never mind hope you get what you want

i have a l96 green and black ,

perfect condition

440-450 fps

i live south england

Pm me and ill tell you where abouts

thanks

Hi,

Thanks for yor time,

Alex

*UPDATE*- sorry, should have said earlier; the rifle must be two tone as I am not UKARA registered.

hi,

i have a black Warrior L96 - i will get a shop to two tone it for you

it comes with: scope, bipod, 3 mags, 1900 0.40g bb's, and a normal speed loader

it fires around 470 fps

i live near london - in Watford - Pick up only

PM me or comment or email me on albert.biker@hotmail.com

thanks, Albert

Hi,

Thanks for yor time,

Alex

I have exactly what you want right here. Its a top piece of kit

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=12217

L96 sniper, 500fps, upgrade and accsesories

L96 sniper (MARBLED CAMO), bolt action with a real L96 gun spring from Japan equipped with a top of the range rhino scope (160 X 20). It can be mounted upon a bi-pod which i will include. The gun itself can fire at 500 feet per second and has an adjustable cheek rest.

I will include two 25 round mags.

More photos on the link :)

post-5670-1346448420_thumb.jpg

I have exactly what you want right here. Its a top piece of kit

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=12217

L96 sniper, 500fps, upgrade and accsesories

L96 sniper (MARBLED CAMO), bolt action with a real L96 gun spring from Japan equipped with a top of the range rhino scope (160 X 20). It can be mounted upon a bi-pod which i will include. The gun itself can fire at 500 feet per second and has an adjustable cheek rest.

I will include two 25 round mags.

More photos on the link :)

post-5670-1346448420_thumb.jpg

Hi how much do you want for this gun ??