Teeth shot out

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

how is that relevant? you can be shot up close in woodland too, something is either safe or it isn't!.

Whilst you can be, more people take that chance at woodland. I would never play cqb without full face but I I have played woodland with a shroud I can pull up of I am engaging. Not 100% but I play the odds.

That's ok mate so don't worry but again fairplay for your charge :)

Are you going back end of this month ??

Probably not. I recently ended up joining the Bolsheviks which is why I went. I don't think they're planning to soon, but if they do, I'll up there again in a heartbeat

I wear a gas-mask. Years back, playing with a bunch of mates on a derelict farm, me and one of the mates came around a corner on each other and I hit him with a burst (six feet, 450fps). One of the BBs went through his scarf and penetrated his lip, the other gashed his scalp. When I saw the BB in his lip I thought it was just a bit of a broken one sticking on the surface. Then he said he could feel a large lump in his lip and when I realised I was seeing just a portion of it through the split flesh I was able to squeeze it out (like a zit). Lesson learned.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.