Load out help

robar14

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've decided to get a tm benelli shorty shotgun, and am going to be running it with a g&g cm16, as a secondary, would a one point sling be suitable for this or would I better with a two point ?

Cheers

I'd say this depends entirely on your play style, the issue with a single point sling is if you haven't got a hand on the slinged gun and you start running, it gets a little unwieldy and bounces around, at least with a 2-point sling you can get the gun on your back and out of the way as well as close to the body if you have a quick release/quick tighten 2-point sling.

Single sling works for me normally because my side arm is a pistol which means it's easy to aim as i can use my tricep to hold the slinged gun against my body, might be a little harder when your trying to pump a shotty, you could probably learn to get used to it. It's all trial an error till you find whats comfortable.

If the shotty is going to be secondary then 2 point sling, as you can thorw it around your back as Alee91 said. This then lets you have freedom to aim with your G&G cm16 as normal per-se.

Ive seen a shotgun attached with a bungee before on a real trooper. Pull up fire and it straps tight back to position for manoeuvring. Defo for fast fire and move. But this was 9 or so years ago and tac kit had come a long way.

I'd go with the bungee method as Alba said. RE everyone saying about it bouncing around, you can get weapon retention catches for your belt . Barrel end clips in and the gun doesn't fly everywhere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.