UK-Online-Retailers Age Check.

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do the UK stores that sell Airsoft guns do any kind of age checks if you attempt to buy a two-tone gun?

One of the advantages of UKARA registration being a database of adults is the UKARA number given to retailers, all being for adults, removes the necessity for any age checking. I've never ordered a two-tone, what sort of checking, if any, is done?

If anyone tells me UKARA makes me eligible for to buy two-tones too... :wub:

Do the UK stores that sell Airsoft guns do any kind of age checks if you attempt to buy a two-tone gun?

One of the advantages of UKARA registration being a database of adults is the UKARA number given to retailers, all being for adults, removes the necessity for any age checking. I've never ordered a two-tone, what sort of checking, if any, is done?

If anyone tells me UKARA makes me eligible for to buy two-tones too... :wub:

Usually "tick here" or put in a birthdate, so not really. Why?

Zero one make you upload an image of driving license or something similar

zeroone is the only one I know that actually checks your age properly. I don't think anyone else really cares because if you lie, it's not their problem.

I bought a gun from firesupport once. I think you know, I'm not over 18.. Can't they check the age by your debit card?

Well.. The gun was delivered to my door, so..

I bought a gun from firesupport once. I think you know, I'm not over 18.. Can't they check the age by your debit card?

Well.. The gun was delivered to my door, so..

>.> No they can't. A 16 year old can be issued a Debit Card with parental permission.

• Head Moderator

Some banks will issue a debit card to a child 11 to 16 year old. Retailers really need to tighten up or there will be more children running around with two tone guns that they should not be allowed to legally buy.

>.> No they can't. A 16 year old can be issued a Debit Card with parental permission.

If you're saying you have to be 16 for a debit card.

You're wrong.

If you're saying you have to be 16 for a debit card.

You're wrong.

And? The point is still the same, you can't use it as a proof of age as its just a fricking number to retailers.

It sounded to me as if you were saying you had to be 16 to have a debit card.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.