FireHawk suppressor?

CaveDweller

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I'm a total noob when it comes to airsofting but my mates have got me into it and I love it. I just bought my first AEG, a G&G Firehawk M4 as I thought for entry level it would be reasonable. So far it's done well but Jeez is it ugly!

I'd love to get a short suppressor for it but being new I have no idea which ones would fit and where to get one from so if anyone could advise me it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

• Supporters

anyone will fit ccw - counter clock wise 14mm

the FH flash hider is friggin' loud - gets on ya nerves a bit all day long

(especially inside - and I reckon it very very easy for others to pinpoint exactly where you are in woodland)

wouldn't say it ugly - well if it is - then with the duck beak amplifier you could call it the ugly duckling

but seen much worse looking guns - but guess beauty is in the eye of the holder as they say

though I quite like 'em as it was my first RIF I bought

(please tell me you didn't get the HC05)

other noisy mofo's:

Madbull20Noveske20KX320Replica20Flash20H

other options baby tiny 60mm suppresor though won't do much:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Swiss-Arms-Stubby-Silencer-60-x-32-CCW_AZE5F.aspx#.VouLUbaLSt9

normally they are about 100mm to 150mm ish on that short front end

go nutz and it really looks silly with a 250mm one on there

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.